• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’ve tuned in to the last 20 mins I refuse to believe Pepe was worse than what I’m seeing?
He wasn’t ‘bad’ relatively if that makes sense. @MutableEarth said he was having a decent game and he’s pretty un-biased.

I haven’t been watching properly

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you play poor for 45min you won't win games specially in PL. Everton didn't even preform today that the worrying thing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Go and hug Leno
tenor.gif

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
8 (EIGHT) defeats this season already :lol: :lol: :lol: we’ll have 10 defeats by new year. Incredible LOL

We play Chelsea next in the league right? Watch us slaughter them 3-0 and every Arteta fan and pundit come out the woodwork to say "Trust the process, Arteta is the man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom