• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Expect with blind faith. Are you an Arsenal supporter?
Duh.

Before this season I would've laughed if you told me we'd be in this situation. But as we've declined into it, I've adjusted my expectations. I've watched other EPL and European teams. It's clear to me that our squad, and not Arteta, is so bad that we need a long term plan to pull ourselves out of this predicament. Our stagnation has turned into decline due to other clubs around us taking advantage of our incompetence.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@HairSprayGooners listen nobody will judge you for coming out and holding your hands up saying you were completely wrong about Arteta.

We are all waiting.

You either were completely wrong about our squad and that we have the ability to finish 5th or you are wrong about Arteta?

Which one are you going to admit to?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@HairSprayGooners listen nobody will judge you for coming out and holding your hands up saying you were completely wrong about Arteta.

We are all waiting.

You either were completely wrong about our squad and that we have the ability to finish 5th or you are wrong about Arteta?

Which one are you going to admit to?

It isnt the end of the season yet my friend, dont have to say anything, especially to drips like you.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yeah whatever the reasons, the decision to pull him out the squad looks horrendous now.

I have serious doubts doubt Özil would be motivated to help the team even if brought back into the fold. He also needs to stay injury free for his next gig so it’s unlikely he would be busting a gut. Combine all that with the loss of face for The Club/Arteta and it all seems pretty unlikely TBH.

al-Ustaadh

Did anyone else feel like Luiz got fed up of midfielders giving the ball back to defenders and decided to start doing their work himself?
Yup. Elneny was absolute ****. Has completely reverted back to his old form. Will not push or pass forward. Luiz even gave him **** for it at the end of the first half.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It isnt the end of the season yet my friend, dont have to say anything, especially to drips like you.

So your not prepared to say you were wrong? What's with the insults? Does it make you feel good or something?

Your making a fool out of yourself defending a manager who has us in 15th. Nothing wrong with swallowing pride and saying you got it wrong. Nobody knows your personally.

al-Ustaadh

So your not prepared to say you were wrong? What's with the insults? Does it make you feel good or something?

Your making a fool out of yourself defending a manager who has us in 15th. Nothing wrong with swallowing pride and saying you got it wrong. Nobody knows your personally.
A new manager wont change this situation, especially right now. Need to stick it out. January (hopefully we buy earlier and not later too).

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Per usual words into ones mouth.

I believe any manager in world football who has been managing this team for over 6months would be between 15th and 8th right now though yes.

You said no manager would be doing any better? Now your saying another manager would be possibly 8th or 9th? Which is better.

**** me mate your tying yourself up in knots.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Duh.

Before this season I would've laughed if you told me we'd be in this situation. But as we've declined into it, I've adjusted my expectations. I've watched other EPL and European teams. It's clear to me that our squad, and not Arteta, is so bad that we need a long term plan to pull ourselves out of this predicament. Our stagnation has turned into decline due to other clubs around us taking advantage of our incompetence.

How does that explain Arteta taking a squad that finished 8th with an underperforming manager to a 15th place spot with no end in sight? While adding Gabriel and Partey?
Arteta is underperforming with our squad.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Per usual words into ones mouth.

I believe any manager in world football who has been managing this team for over 6months would be between 15th and 8th right now though yes.
I thought this squad was supposed to be 5th without an attacking signing when I recall you giving this window an 8/10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom