• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GDeep™

League is very weak
DT is an actor. The anger, the tantrums, the beefs etc, all gives him hits and clicks. Doubt he has a job anymore, this is probably his gig now and he’s probably doing very well.

Remember Lee Gunner saying, these guys laugh and talk about their antics afterwards knowing it’ll go viral. DT throwing his phone or showing anger is part of the gig.

Even some of the Troopz stuff in America looks forced.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t watch AFTV or these fan channels, sometimes they’ll come on phone/tv YouTube and I’ll click a video when I’m bored.

I like Moh though, very balanced, most of the time i feel like he’s mirroring exactly my thoughts.

gamechannel

I don’t watch AFTV or these fan channels, sometimes they’ll come on phone/tv YouTube and I’ll click a video when I’m bored.

I like Moh though, very balanced, most of the time i feel like he’s mirroring exactly my thoughts.

Agreed. Moh is also the only one who hasn't started his own channel. Very balanced analysis and not a cartoon.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Moh sounds like a supply teacher who takes himself too serious.

Turkish just regurgitates Kronkes and the board over and over again, a one trick pony who tries to sound smarter than he is.

Ive always hated AFTV but I’ve started watching it more as my discontent with Arteta grows, but to my surprise they are for the most part behind Arteta.

I suspect it’s cause of their bad rep so apart from a few, they seem very reluctant to say Arteta out. They would rather single out the board and specific players for criticism instead.

They can’t stand Bellerin for example - he probably gets it the most out of anyone.

Legend14

Established Member
Moh sounds like a supply teacher who takes himself too serious.

Turkish just regurgitates Kronkes and the board over and over again, a one trick pony who tries to sound smarter than he is.

Ive always hated AFTV but I’ve started watching it more as my discontent with Arteta grows, but to my surprise they are for the most part behind Arteta.

I suspect it’s cause of their bad rep so apart from a few, they seem very reluctant to say Arteta out. They would rather single out the board and specific players for criticism instead.

They can’t stand Bellerin for example - he probably gets it the most out of anyone.
AFTV is pretty miserable. Usually very negative and preying on controversy.

Maybe two people on AFTV have said Arteta in, from what I have seen (Ty, Colichi).

Arsenal are poor in many ways right now, but I think the fans have gone a bit overboard with the negativity. We need to figure out how to motivate the club to get through this instead of freeloading. Our performance is as bad as the team’s.

Jack badmon

DT is an actor. The anger, the tantrums, the beefs etc, all gives him hits and clicks. Doubt he has a job anymore, this is probably his gig now and he’s probably doing very well.

Remember Lee Gunner saying, these guys laugh and talk about their antics afterwards knowing it’ll go viral. DT throwing his phone or showing anger is part of the gig.

forced or not again how they behave is no different to how I react when no one is watching. Some of you sound holier than thou like football doesn’t provoke wildly passionate emotional responses

I am of that opinion, too. DT and Troopz are simply actors and they do it for clicks and money.

Why

Always Me ?
Thing is yoo see it today with Runarsson deactivating his twitter because of the abuse he was getting.

If people don't think a channel thats videos can get upwards of 500k views where said video is absolutely battering a player/manager week in week out is going to have an affect then they don't get social media.

People are generally sheep when it comes to social media.

One person listens to AFTV saying Bellerin is the worst player in the world and its all his fault. That person goes on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook and attacks the player... More people join in, like the posts... and so on.

Half the time the AFTV lot barely watch the game, DT doesn't even bother anymore. He did his player ratings against Everton and he was like Leno did nothing so how can I score him? Dude missed the amazing top corner save he pulled off that would have made things worse for us.

They follow their own agenda, but Troopz has what he wants now, DT has got his cash from it.

People forget some of these players are very young, and having 500k people telling you are **** every day, and should die in some cases is not nice and will affect you.

I get the argument they get paid a lot so should weather it, but they are still people, and it will affect them. Lots of famous rich people have killed themselves. Money doesn't make the pain go away. So that will always have an affect on them mentally and stifle their development.

Not saying we fans cant voice opinion, but when its malicious for views its a cancer that should be cut away from this club.

Legend14

Established Member
Thing is you see it today with Runarsson deactivating his twitter because of the abuse he was getting.

If people don't think a channel thats videos can get upwards of 500k views where said video is absolutely battering a player/manager week in week out is going to have an affect then they don't get social media.

People are generally sheep when it comes to social media.

One person listens to AFTV saying Bellerin is the worst player in the world and its all his fault. That person goes on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook and attacks the player... More people join in, like the posts... and so on.

Half the time the AFTV lot barely watch the game, DT doesn't even bother anymore. He did his player ratings against Everton and he was like Leno did nothing so how can I score him? Dude missed the amazing top corner save he pulled off that would have made things worse for us.

They follow their own agenda, but Troopz has what he wants now, DT has got his cash from it.

People forget some of these players are very young, and having 500k people telling you are **** every day, and should die in some cases is not nice and will affect you.

I get the argument they get paid a lot so should weather it, but they are still people, and it will affect them. Lots of famous rich people have killed themselves. Money doesn't make the pain go away. So that will always have an affect on them mentally and stifle their development.

Not saying we fans can’t voice opinion, but when its malicious for views its a cancer that should be cut away from this club.
Completely agree with this. Fans need to relax a little bit and show even more support during hard times. We do not convince good players to join Arsenal by putting a world of social pressure on each and every touch and decision that is made.

Its easy to be a fan when things are going great, but the sign of a great fan base is how they react when the team is down.

I’d like hear more positive solutions and less petulance.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you are a footballer and you get effected by fans in social media then you are pathetic imo. I wouldn’t even engage with fans if I was a player never mind their views getting to me

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I will say it again, Runarsson's twitter account was inactive 5 minutes after the final whistle when I checked it for the Wenger Out tweet. Nothing we've seen of him suggests his reflexes are quick enough to deactivate an account that quick

Legend14

Established Member
If you are a footballer and you get effected by fans in social media then you are pathetic imo. I wouldn’t even engage with fans if I was a player never mind their views getting to me
Most probably don’t read it, but their friends do. Its hard to ignore social media.

More concerned about the negative karma from the so called fans who post uber negative posts. Its driving us deeper into the abyss. I get venting, but its not lifting us up in any way. Just want to turn the corner.

Legend14

Established Member
forced or not again how they behave is no different to how I react when no one is watching. Some of you sound holier than thou like football doesn’t provoke wildly passionate emotional responses
I think the concern was social influence. We are all cursing out loud each game, but don’t have as many views.

Would love to see AFTV spin some positivity to create a better balance, but the reality is it’s not their gig. Maybe we need a counter culture channel to AFTV, where we can get some positive social therapy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Most probably don’t read it, but their friends do. Its hard to ignore social media.

More concerned about the negative karma from the so called fans who post uber negative posts. Its driving us deeper into the abyss. I get venting, but its not lifting us up in any way. Just want to turn the corner.
Our fans are not the reason the club is getting its karma. It’s the previous boards crime who sold the clubs soul and the ripping off of fans for years for crazy pricing. We getting our karma.

Jack badmon

I think the concern was social influence. We are all cursing out loud each game, but don’t have as many views.

Would love to see AFTV spin some positivity to create a better balance, but the reality is it’s not their gig. Maybe we need a counter culture channel to AFTV, where we can get some positive social therapy.

Nobody would watch that **** sorry. I watch AFTV whether we win or lose, I especially enjoy it when we win because it reflects how I feel either way. I feel they are very genuine and I fully support a platform where it at least feels organic and not agenda driven.

I challenge any arsenal fan to watch this and not get a little bit gassed

Gooner1988TK

I am of that opinion, too. DT and Troopz are simply actors and they do it for clicks and money.

looool you should see Troopz ranting on barstools. While he’s doing his promos the camera shakes and closes up like back in the day with WWF. He thinks he’s Dwayne The Rock Johnson now lmao

Jack badmon

I find there is a snobbery with AFTV like they have no right to be doing what they doing. I don’t get it. r/Gunners was worst for it too awful place.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom