• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

Moviegooner

Ever since Jesus is back to full fitness, he's been so important. Without him, we seem to struggle for goals. Eddie has been great, but isn't better than Jesus.

Raya or Ramsdale is hot. But after Sunday and tonight, Raya is for me the number one. We all have no idea what Mikel is going to do. But its obvious that with Raya we don't make mistakes or are panicking at home. With Ramsdale this season, that was the case.

Very hard to choose a man of the match, but I'm going for Rice again. He's simply fantastic. Of he stays fit, we could do crazy things this season.

What a fantastic start to our Champions league campaign. And I do love to silence those Dutch fans, Journalists and family who thought PSV were going to win
😂

Sleeping like a baby tonight!

Melquiades

Fun game. Not a great or well played game, but great to be back at this level smashing someone. And good to see some more clinical finishing.

PSV are pouring in goals in their mediocre league and didn't change how they played against a world class team when the pragmatic thing to do would have been to park the bus ... and they got buried.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSV apparently hadn't lost for 26 games before today.
To be fair to them they played more aggressive than most PL sides at Emirates they had 12 attempts even tho all were outside the box but they caused us trouble. At psv we might struggle a bit

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad we put on a show tonight, especially since we were playing in London.

I know quite a lot of other London teams and fans that don't have a lot to do in midweek this season, hope you all enjoyed that 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom