• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba and Gabriel is such an incredible pair.
It must be demoralizing to play against them. Two guys who are sure tacklers, that big and strong and with that much pace. Really a long day for most attacking players. Usually a team only has 1 unit like that so you can punk out and stand on the other one.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Better attacking performance tonight, but I dont think we see as many open, attacking teams this season.

We werent as solid at the back though, despite the clean sheet. The XG and field tilt numbers should give us a clearer picture of this.

But the game control was better than I've seen before, when we are this expansive. I enjoyed that, it shows we are improving as a unit

Edit. XG surprisingly still good

Melquiades

4-0 and all this negative talk? Who do you guys think you are? The Gods of Olympus??? ARSENAL!!! ARSENAL!!! ARSENAL!!!

It seems like the thing to do is adopt a Comic Book Guy persona from The Simpsons and constantly act like it’s beneath you to watch the Worst Champions League Ever (or Worst PL Ever) and make condescending posts as your team is doing well.

Like, isn’t following sports supposed to be fun?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

4-0 and all this negative talk? Who do you guys think you are? The Gods of Olympus??? ARSENAL!!! ARSENAL!!! ARSENAL!!!
Think many posters watch our games on shoddy Russian streams if at all. Probably catch maximum 10-15% of the game because they are posting here incessantly. Just keep the negativity going regardless of what actually happens. This is how ManU's defeat in Munich becomes "heroic" and our 4-0 thrashing of PSV is average at best. 😄

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’d like to think he was trying to light a fire under Gabi. Had Timber stayed fit I do wonder what would’ve happened 💭

Interesting question. Timber would have likely stayed at LB. Don’t think we’d have gone with Partey RB if we had Timber. So that means Gabriel plays from the start of the league.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Exactly what i thought Bosz was gonna play full press against us and we are used to City pressing us it could have been 8-0 tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom