• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We are disgusted as a club yet again another player decides to move to our so called rivals. Poor poor management and yet again our board are telling us they have ambition.

VancouverCanuck

Selling Sanchez in the summer would have been worse, especially with no replacement. Only in hindsight can you say we should have accepted City’s deal on deadline day.
Actually, we have known since beginning of the summer that Alexis was not going to renew. Plenty of time to get replacement and come up with a plan B.

You’re right in saying we can only make judgement in hindsight. And that transfer dealings are easy said than done. That’s why you and I don’t get paid millions to make these kinds of decisions. But there are people in the club who do and failed miserably.

KROENKE SUCKS

Imagine if Gazidis had actually extended him a season or two ago, we could've sold him for 200M or more. People sitting here and crying over missing out on an extra 30M.

karl

Disregarding Wenger's inability to make players accountable for poor performances, you have to say there is something that fundamentally doesn't work with the group of players. Therefore I am happy the team is breaking up and we have new players coming in.

I could never warm to Sanchez because each time he did something brilliant, he would counter that by continually losing the ball and berating others. He was obviously a better attacking player than others, but you need team spirit to get somewhere. If his play was perfect, maybe I could have accepted his ire for teammates more easily.

In the absence of a new manager, this gives me at least some hope with the names suggested that will come in.

marting

its frustating that his going to United. You could understand City as they are on the verge of great things this season, United are not, They are in the champions league which we aint. His felt that there so little progress here that its worth taking another risk elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom