• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...we miss you.

nicky47

Established Member
Having Aubameyang back is massive. Hope Martinelli keeps his place too. This'll be slog of a match I imagine, hope we can get that W.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Be fantastic if Martinelli keeps his place, got a feeling he'll be dropped, hope I'm wrong.

Don't fancy Özil in an away game oop grim north, and I very much doubt he fancies it much either TBH.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I had a dream that Guendouzi scored. Prophecy? Probably not, but I thought I’d tell you guys just in case.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hard scrabble draw after wasting a dozen clear cut chances.

This team inspires neither nor confidence.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Be fantastic if Martinelli keeps his place, got a feeling he'll be dropped, hope I'm wrong.

Don't fancy Özil in an away game oop grim north, and I very much doubt he fancies it much either TBH.

He certainly doesn't deserve to lose his place. Big decision for Arteta, personally I would play Martinelli Auba Pepe and bench Laca, for me that is much stronger than Auba Laca Pepe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Caz :p
Someone was telling in the Xhaka thread that Cazorla was not good at handling press either :lol:

He went off at halftime once cause he was sick against Sp**s, that's all certain agenda merchants needed.

Bossed many teams did Santi, including the likes of Chelsea, United, Bayern and most famously City...no coincidence our team (and overall play) went to crap when he got injured.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

At home vs. Burnley would be a nailed on win. Away at Mordor MKII is by no means a cakewalk. This is going to be a difficult game.

Top 4 still seems out of the question tbh

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Utd just drew vs Wolves so a win tomorrow would put us 2 pts behind Utd. If Sp**s get beat by City tomorrow we would be 1pt behind them. We really need to put a run together, top 4 is not out of the question!

It's still an 8 point gap to 4th. Not that I'm against putting a run together, for positivity's sake alone (So, we go motivated into important Cup ties), but we still need plenty of luck for that to happen.

HOWEVER, I do absolutly want to finish in front of Sp**s and United. They're both terrible and we should be able to easily pass them if Arteta improvements continue.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Please for the love of god just win this. Then we can really start to get some wins together. I'm sick to death of our rivals messing up and us not taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom