• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

First thing Saka does in his interview is Thank God.

regardless of beliefs, shows how humble and calm this guys head is.

My favourite player, going to be an absolute star in the future, combining his talent and mentality it’s certain.

God didn't do anything today.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
FIFA literally rewards abusing mechanics... We have complained about the scripting and handicap in FIFA for years...

PES 20 does not reward bad players, there is such a clear skill gap that you would never win against someone who is experienced. I can win in FIFA with a silver team against a team of legends.

The controls aren't convoluted like FIFA. Literally adding nonsense mechanics and call it a new feature. Go on Reddit and read about the new dribbling mechanic which makes it impossible to win the ball.

There is a massive reason why FIFA is considered an arcade game and PES is an esport game and wins multiple awards for it :lol:

And up until the 20 versions I'd have agreed with you. But PES 20 is one of the worst football games I've ever played, nearly as bad as Fifa 16 which was the worst.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ugly day. Ugly victory. Could easily see recent Arsenal vintages snatching a draw or a loss from that game. Gabriel looks good. Ceballos was good. Saka was Saka. El Neny was, err, functional.

Can definitely see more collective defensive responsibility under Arteta. Huuuge amount of work still to do obviously.
El Neny was, err, functional... and also instrumental to breaking the deadlock. But that doesn't fit the anti-Elneny narrative does it?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
If we can't get Aouar, Partey, put in a cheeky bid for these fellas, still plenty of quality on the market.
2020-03-10_Fu%C3%9Fball%2C_M%C3%A4nner%2C_UEFA_Champions_League_Achtelfinale%2C_RB_Leipzig_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_1DX_3665_by_Stepro.jpg
GettyImages-1223351732.jpg
Sabitzer would be elite...

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Gabriel or Dani motm
Luiz did well after a yellow
Willian woke up on the left, Auba was hungry for that CF cameo and Pepe added much needed sauce when he came on
That move for a goal os what hr lives off and we must get him more of that

Elneny taking Bellerin's role when we were on the ball was a smart move today

shoot for the top

I think some posters are not accounting for the fact that Pepe came on late on against a tired Sheffield side. Yes, he contributed more in the short time he was on but he just doesn't do it when he starts.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
that prick of a ref.. Auba was clear away there to score if he hadn't blown the whistle..

Good win, bit annoyed with conceding, but lets be honest, if someone offered Arteta 9 points from his first 4 games at the start of the season, he'd take them

Especially if that run of games included Liverpool away. We basically have 3 out of 3.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
And up until the 20 versions I'd have agreed with you. But PES 20 is one of the worst football games I've ever played, nearly as bad as Fifa 16 which was the worst.
Comparing PES 20 and FIFA 20. PES is better, that my opinion and the awards PES has won for being the best football simulation.

You are entitled to your own, different people like both games for different reasons. You haven't said why FIFA is better but I guess you don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom