AFTV

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by markafc, May 19, 2015.

1. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

So is there any Arsenal fan that'll be watchiing these clowns watch a game? Nooo, of course ****ing not.

Content for the rivals is what this is

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  2. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Relax, it's only a game. Getting worked up over it is worse than 'watching those clowns watch a game'.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  3. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Why does AFTV have its own thread ?

truth_hurts likes this.
  4. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

They might embarrass the club even more than the team does.

5. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

6. Monstar-Gunn4r

Monstar-Gunn4r Well-Known Member

Has this blown over so

7. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

Not really an exposure tbh. Not a fan of Arsenal tv but atleast somebody outside of the board profiting off this sh*tness. More power to em I say.

Jury likes this.
  8. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

AFTV near the top of page 1 on an Arsenal Football forum. They must be important.

Jury likes this.
  9. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

*DELETE THREAD*
    (and never speak of it again)

10. Manberg

Manberg Predator

11. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Its amazing. They've managed to monetise being massive bell-ends while watching a game in a sitting room. Its amazing how they've had the intelligence to milk and manipulate the format for $$$ but I've never heard any of them say anything interesting or thoughtful. I tuned into one of Robbie's transfer shows once, thinking that having spent so much time on AFTV and the club he might have something to say. Dude knew less about every player he was talking about than I did.

Maybe I'm just an old git, but having tried to understand why AFTV is a thing, I've had to admit defeat.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  12. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

It’s actually way more enjoyable if you’re a rival fan there’s nothing to get honestly. Robbie has found a way to monitise pain it’s ingenious.

13. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

Viewership is 95% rival supporters laughing at the the club and its moaner fans. I watch occasionally because 1) there are a couple guys I find insightful and 2) I find the Claude / Ty dynamic funny, and I’d wager that puts me in pretty small minority here.

That said, I do think they have a quasi-positive effect of holding the board, etc.’s feet to the fire.

14. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I fully believe that, yes I think rival fans give it clicks and forward it to their Arsenal mates but I cant imagine many rival fans really want to hear what 'Troopz' thinks, I doubt many rival fans watch it for a laugh, are people here watching Tottenham fans meltdown cos I'm not?

I genuinely believe a lot of the viewership is from Arsenal fans unfortunately.

15. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Compare AFTV to the Tuesday Club and the difference in quality is mindboggling...I can't believe people watch that ****e.

16. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Tuesday club isn’t that bad. They could tweak a few things to improve it for sure, though.

17. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

I think the ‘Troopz’ example is exactly why it’s mainly rivals — he’s not insightful at all. If you want well-reasoned Arsenal discussion, there are loads of better sources. If you want to see a fan (and it’s funnier when it’s a rival, not your compatriot) lose his head, AFTV’s your go-to.

Emeryates likes this.
  18. Flying Okapis

I think your view of Arsenal fans is to high :lol:

We've got a lot of fans worldwide, Troopz is annoying, not many rival fans wants to listen to that ****, unfortunately people actually like the guy, he has like a quarter-mill views on a preview for a game where he gives his views, no losing it and running his mouth just literally calm talking, I find it hard to believe rival fans want to watch his calm match build up views; it is more than likely Arsenal fans imo.

Rival fans will click but I believe a lot of AFTV's views and full watching is from fans of the club. When we lose our fans want to see what our other fans are saying to see if it aligns with their own thoughts.

I think Arsenal fans prefer to dismiss AFTV as rival fans watching but in reality I think our fan base is the majority viewers.

BigPoppaPump and Garrincha like this.
  19. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

When you’re a fan of something you consume content about it even if it’s rubbish. I’ve found myself watching AFTV videos and thinking wtf am I watching this for. Only cos it popped up in my Youtube algorithms and I was curious, really no one on that channel has anything insightful to say.

lomekian and Flying Okapis like this.
  20. Flying Okapis

Have done exactly the same, it is also really no different to this forum, we are all here to discuss and see where our opinions align. There is some absolute morons on this forum but we still come here and chat/argue with them.

Theres a few rival fans on here but thats it, I'm not going to Liverpool or Tottenham forums etc nor am I going to their YouTube channels either.

truth_hurts likes this.