• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't want to get rid, but if he wants a sure starting spot at this point, I understand. He is so versatile and could still develop.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Moutinho isn't getting younger, reckon he'd get a fair few games on their midfield.

Wolves and Leicester are the two teams that worry me as they have a project that they could sell to Ainsley. Even Everton could tempt him.

I'd rather keep him, but if selling him for 30m allows us to bring in a Partey, Aaour or Coutinho. I'm game.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Nuno was a big fan of AMN. He loves a small squad of versatile players who can comfortably play in a few positions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Probs get 35-45M?

I reckon 30m is the minimum we should be looking for. I don't see Wolves paying much more than that. Ainsley us good, but he doesn't start in our team for me. He's our best right wing back, but I can't envision us playing a back 5 much next season. Even if we do, Belletin, Saka and Kolasinac are very good options.

GunnerShy

I don't expect him to leave this year.

3 years left on his contract. Keep him, play him and a year down the line with fans in the stadiums we will get more for him.

Plenty of upside for him to stay. Can play on the left or right as a wing or full back. Midfield mayyybe.

Of you're going to sell to a rival and strengthen them you'd wanna get top dollar.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If Niles goes to Wolves to play as a wingback, then you have to question Arteta a bit, as we will know then that Niles doesn't mind playing there.

Mikel possibly favouring his boy Bellerin, when Niles is clearly better...disappointing.

It doesn't mean anything really without knowing their personal opinions. Arteta might rate him at wing back but not as a full back in a back 4. AMN may much prefer playing wing back to full back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta want to play 433 next season he feel Bellerin and Cedric are good enough so Niles would be just an option we can't use and he want to first team minutes and be starter. Him and Guendouzi value is good selling them would give us good money to build team Artera needs

Manberg

Predator
If Niles goes to Wolves to play as a wingback, then you have to question Arteta a bit, as we will know then that Niles doesn't mind playing there.

Mikel possibly favouring his boy Bellerin, when Niles is clearly better...disappointing.

Arteta likes AMN and wants to keep him as a utility player. Your claim that Niles is “clearly better” than Bellerin is questionable and debatable.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There's no doubt AMN has improved but bottom line is, he's still not a starter for us. If we want to bring in the likes of Partey, possibly Aouar and CB then we have to sell players who are sellable. AMN, Guen & Torreira are our 3 most sellable. Then we have Holding, Sok, Elneny etc.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’d be going straight into their starting XI as Vinagre looked poor at LWB.

Really think this is a mistake.
One of those ones that would really hurt but if that gets us Auoar + Partey then you have to reluctantly let him.

Remember the rumours about us accepting offers for Bellerin? I think we might have sold him and kept AMN as our starting RB if we could.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Sell him but stack the club with other trash only because they are with Kia. Ok.
Bizarre isn’t it. The lads arsenal through and through ffs and one of the best footballers at the club. Why would you get rid? Also one of the only real athletes in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom