• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wolves also have Morgan Gibbs-White coming up through the ranks in midfield, who I think is a better midfielder than AMN...

I swear teams look at him as a RB
Then he's most likely staying. He's not gonna leave to play full-back IMO. If he's gonna get shoehorned into full-back for the bulk of his development, he might aswell do it here. If he's gonna leave, I'm assuming it's because he's gonna get regular starts in either CM or RW.

LG10

He'd be a world beater under Nuno. Would look equally excellent as a wing back or in midfield with neves and/or Moutinho.

sykesy69

Then he's most likely staying. He's not gonna leave to play full-back IMO. If he's gonna get shoehorned into full-back for the bulk of his development, he might aswell do it here. If he's gonna leave, I'm assuming it's because he's gonna get regular starts in either CM or RW.
Unless he wants to play League 1, he should have no designs on RW...

Malky

Established Member
Disapointed we'll be losing AMN, if only he'd change his mind and see his own potential as a full back for us - we could then sell Bellerin.

Symbia

AMN will be a beast under Arteta and I don't really think he should be allowed to leave, at least not easily.

His display towards the end of the season coupled with his mental strength was elite.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The fact that half of the PL is in for Ainsley, and no one seemingly wants to touch Bellerin tells you all you need to know...

Because Ainsley starts at half the premier league teams and Bellerin wouldnt go to anyone below us instead of starting here? :lol:

No teams above us will go for Ainsley for a reason. Juventus and PSG would take Bellerin but not AMN.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Because Ainsley starts at half the premier league teams and Bellerin wouldnt go to anyone below us instead of starting here? :lol:

No teams above us will go for Ainsley for a reason. Juventus and PSG would take Bellerin but not AMN.

I mean there is no serious interest in Bellerin whatsoever. I seriously doubt anyone will be in for him in this market (hope I am wrong), which is why I think we will unfortunately sell Ainsley instead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53880967
Simon Stone of the BBC reporting that Wolves and Newcastle are interested ANN for 20 million.
At that price, I would rather we kept him.
So you rather keep him playing him handful of games and his value down to 5M? i would rather sell Arteta and Arsenal told him he free to leave. i think we'll get 25-30M just like Iwobi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m 50/50 on this. My fear is that Bellerin won’t ever get back to where he was five years ago. He’s 25 and also home grown so you feel now would be the time to cash in.

AMN is a player who I still don’t know where his true level is so cashing in now could be a great idea or obviously not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m 50/50 on this. My fear is that Bellerin won’t ever get back to where he was five years ago. He’s 25 and also home grown so you feel now would be the time to cash in.

AMN is a player who I still don’t know where his true level is so cashing in now could be a great idea or obviously not.
as we all said before we can't keep everybody happy in squad AMN is good player but it's clear Arteta prefer Bellerin as RB and if bellerin keep preforming s**t next season we'll buy a RB next summer we can't keep AMN here just for sake of it his value will go down he will play handful of games i would rather sell and use the funds to get Partey and another attacking mid.

FluffyDoozi

So you rather keep him playing him handful of games and his value down to 5M? i would rather sell Arteta and Arsenal told him he free to leave. i think we'll get 25-30M just like Iwobi.
I think 20 million is on the low side for a talented versatile homegrown talent with 100 apps for Arsenal at 22 years old. If he was at Liverpool he'd be sold for 30 million plus.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Even if off this window cant see how anytime soon unless Douzi back in the fold. The midfield is empty at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom