• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi is gonna survive this summer while superior talent like AMN, home-grown talent is let go.

I'm very sad about the situation.
Guendouzi is definitely leaving, he's already been frozen out. He'll get his move.

We don’t have even a good starting RB, let alone a specalist. Can’t be starting the season with Bellerin / Soares. We need a starting RB desperately, just as we need midfielders.
Prepare to be disappointed. Bellerin/Cedric is our RB situation for at least a year. Unless Dan Oyegoke manages to usurp both Bellerin and Cedric by some stroke of fortune, that's our lot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How many French clubs (other than PSG) have 25m lying around to spend on a 20 year old that hasn't proven anything, and that has serious attitude issues?
Lille might, they got close to £90m for Gabriel and Osimhen and only spent a third of that so far.

No idea if they need a CM, mind.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not a starter, not a title winning/CL winning player, but has a very high value.

No brainer to get rid, people want to hold onto him because he's a youth product, which I completely understand. He is a good footballer as well, but sadly doesn't fit what Arteta wants to do and therefore should be sold.

I think this also dispels the whole Raul wanted him gone and Arteta wanted him to stay story.

Clearly Arteta is happy with selling him. And although I'd personally want £30M its pretty unrealistic in a covid 19 market. £25M would be very fair and would help us massively with big signings.

Deals like this are going under the radar with all are outgoings.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guendouzi will get suitors. For all we know, he might be talking to some clubs already. Guendouzi is actually one of our easiest players to sell

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many French clubs (other than PSG) have 25m lying around to spend on a 20 year old that hasn't proven anything, and that has serious attitude issues?
OM Lyon Lille Can offer us 25m euros they making alot of money from sales so they have money. You can add Nice and Monaco too because they got rich owners

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Guendouzi will get suitors. For all we know, he might be talking to some clubs already. Guendouzi is actually one of our easiest players to sell

Literally. About 6 hours ago I was being told we wont be able to sell anyone on a list I made with links to players we want to get rid of. Now this comes out of the blue and looks very advanced. Can happen at any time.

Anyway the cash will probably be used towards Partey this week you'd assume.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OM Lyon Lille Can offer us 25m euros they making alot of money from sales so they have money. You can add Nice and Monaco too because they got rich owners

Lille could possibly now they've got a load of cash for Osimhen and Gabriel, but I highly doubt the other clubs do, given Ligue 1 was voided.

And even if they do, I highly doubt they'd commit a huge amount of cash on Guendouzi. Think it will be a loan with option to buy this summer, but I hope I'm wrong.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

20m? Feels like we are being shafted here. What about the English tax that sees the likes of Chilwell about to go for 50m? Aaron Ramsdale (who?) go for 18.5m.

Or maybe Covid has broken the market which might be a good thing as transfer fees were crazy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
20m? Feels like we are being shafted here. What about the English tax that sees the likes of Chilwell about to go for 50m? Aaron Ramsdale (who?) go for 18.5m.

Or maybe Covid has broken the market which might be a good thing as transfer fees were crazy.

Chilwell and Ramsdale are both starters at their respective club. Chilwell is an England international left back. AMN isn't getting near our starting 11 and we are getting £20-25M for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Both players are starters. AMN, while quality IMO, is on the fringes of the team.

Malky

Established Member
**** this decision! Selling a player who is our best RB, can play as CM and LB for £20M? Leaving us with Bellerin who’s more interesting in looking like he’s saving the planet than his own career while he’s puffing on a pack of Mayfair and trying to decide what outfit to wear.
Cedric & Bellerin is an awful choice for RB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Outgoings were always going to pick up this week as players are back from holidays. Expecting a lot more movement. This sale will basically negate the cost of Gabriel.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Literally. About 6 hours ago I was being told we wont be able to sell anyone on a list I made with links to players we want to get rid of. Now this comes out of the blue and looks very advanced. Can happen at any time.

Anyway the cash will probably be used towards Partey this week you'd assume.

Selling Ainsley was never going to be a problem, he's actually a good player and is on a modest wage.

We're gonna find it very tough shifting the likes of Lacazette/Torreira/Guendouzi for numerous reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom