• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
20m? Feels like we are being shafted here. What about the English tax that sees the likes of Chilwell about to go for 50m?
Chelsea desperately need a LB and Leicester is exploiting it But Wolves don't really need AMN desperately. If we up the price, they can move to other target.

SK Lation

This club is led by amateurs. Bringing in Cedric Soares, the bum of the bums and selling a homegrown, strong player that covers various positions and should be regular starter since a long time. Have to question Arteta on this one too.

Well done, you ****ing pricks. 20m, what a joke. Utter bullshit business this.

Now go on with your fairytales about how we had to sell him to get Partey.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Any chance Jordi Osei-Tutu gets some minutes at Arsenal now?
Probably not, in fact I expect him to leave permanently soon. He only started to play well on loan when he moved to the wing. He is good going forward but needs a lot of work defensively. Swanson has also just gone on loan. Our 2 RBs at youth level that we'll most likely see are Ryan Alebiosu and Daniel Oyegoke. Of the two, Oyegoke is the one with big potential - I think he will be better than Osei-Tutu. Very promising young player. Bit early for him though, he is still only 17 and a 2nd year scholar.

It's gonna be Bellerin and Cedric mainly. I don't see any other RB getting time.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Or the fact he isnt needed :lol:
h6bNGavN98LgZd6kwKxO00GkCpTNgDUBcrOQMTAKr8b9esD2yGvQaye8bB2SI6DR0agsho4UZPbgG5AO0oRsRc-8uYZqSe1XKfqzWVq8uC7jSrwV4KUmQ8b1i97hdjBQxwnX

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sad but I get it. We can't afford to have valuable bench players while we still have holes in the first team and that's just fact.

Unless you believe AMN should have been a starter then you can't complain about this. I feel we would have sold either him or Bellerin but Hector is coming off an injury and nobody would want him.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Cant see him playing much central with their players & formation... just the two spots isnt it?
Yep, two absolute ballers in Moutinho and Neves.

Also got two young players in the reliable Dendoncker and Gibbs-White who are probably eyeing Moutinho's spot as he ages.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Selling Maitland-Niles to EL rivals while giving relegation candidate Cedric Soares a 4 year contract.

The hell’s wrong with this club?
Your backup Rb is going to play what 10% of your games?

Do you have a 20M asset play 10% of your games or do you fill that minor need with a cheap experienced player who most important of all, is happy to be a back-up?

AMN wants to leave and play, why are you moaning at the club?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Should never be selling a player like Ainsley... versatile, homegrown, young but if he wants to go, he can go. Like said before, switching to Aidy Ward is a pretty clear message.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Your backup Rb is going to play what 10% of your games?

Do you have a 20M asset play 10% of your games or do you fill that minor need with a cheap experienced player who most important of all, is happy to be a back-up?

AMN wants to leave and play, why are you moaning at the club?
I am moaning because our options now at RB are Hector Bellerin and Cedric Soares. That is bum territory.

If we sign a RB this window though, it’s good business.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

On paper Soares is a solid signing. Pretty much like Debuchy was a solid signing on paper until his leg was broken.

Weve picked up a vastly experienced PL , international defender in his prime for relative buttons. There are worse things to be annoyed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom