• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal FC v Blackburn Rovers - Monday February 11, 8pm

KY

Established Member
more than that. adebayor moves level with ronaldo on the scoring charts and we move level with man utd on the scoring charts too. :D perfect weekend for us.

Kraig

Established Member
good result. should have scored about 19 in the end but hell, ill take a 2-0 win. gilberto however needs to be taken out to pasture, and ill be the one leading him out with a shotgun in hand. its time he was put down.

sparky44

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hav some of that!!!

Now lets have united on saturday

Oooh to be a gooner!!

curtland

From Red Cafe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabo_Sam
2-0
****in Adebayor

I'm really beginning to HATE this c*nt.

:D :D :D

nazo

Established Member
Comfortable win. Blackburn never looked like scoring and we just passed it around lazily.

Hleb was our best player, Ade was good, Flamini was solid, Cesc was lackluster and missed plenty of chances, the rest were decent. Overall, who cares, we got the points and we're 5 clear at the top :p

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wooooohooooo Five points in front!

Have to say though we seem to have lost our cutting edge in front of goal . No one wants to shoot with their non preferred foot . We looked sluggish and lacking in ideas and sharpness. We really need to work on this to progress in the CL.

RC8

Established Member
That was bloody brilliant!

Get in there! Come on Arsenal!

5 points clear! We are top of the league!

Rocafella

Established Member
adebayor with the wierdest celebration. thought he was gonna go with his trademark knee slide but instead did some wierd bum drop :lol:

lee1001

Established Member
Another:

"There is absolutely no pressure on the arsenal players. Anyone noticed any difference on the treatment Ronaldo, Tevez and Anderson got vs City? It's ****ing rediculous. I hate their ****ing passes, their ****ing luck and their ****ing Adebayor. ASSHOLE"

What a bitter ****. Our ****ing luck? Where exactly is that?

They even have the balls to say we're lucky that Ade didn't go to the ACN. Funny i don't think RVP would see it that way.

Nutsy

Established Member
Oh man.. 5 points clear.. same goal difference with Man Utd, but 5 points clear on top of the league. This is one intense game.

and oh Mancunts are fuming in Red Cafe.

:lol:

Druid

Ahh, my stream was buffering like crazy so I quit watching, and the next minute we scored. Oh well, not the best of performances but we won. Take that!

tam1886

Established Member
Excellent.

Good win. Pressure firmly on United and Chelsea to play catch up. Neither of them look invincible and I fancy us to take points off them too.

Gutted though cos my stream ****ed up with a few minutes to go and I missed Ade's goal.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE WITH A FIVE POINT GAP

Webdesignlab

Established Member
The feeling about this game is so high that it feels like we won .... something.

Don't know what though, but I really wish I was in N5 right now down the boozer.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom