• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal FC v Blackburn Rovers - Player Ratings

dutchMasta

Lehmann

Sagna
Gallas
Senderos
Clichy

Hleb
Gilberto
Flamini
Cesc

Eduardo
Ade
Lehmann 7 (Some good catches from corners, good overall)

Sagna 7 (Solid both going forward and at the back)
Gallas 7 (Strong and lively)
Senderos 7.5 (Nice header, and overall play)
Clichy 6.5 (Good)

Hleb 8.5 (MOTM, one assist, and some amazing play)
Gilberto 6 (Better, though still sloppy, both passing and defensively at times)
Flamini 7 (Worked hard, and kept doing his thing)
Cesc 6 (Great ball to Hleb for the 2nd goal, but not great otherwise. We need him to get back to his early season form)

Eduardo 7 (Getting more and more involved each time he plays. Involved a lot and good interchanging between players, plus a great whipping corner for our first goal)
Ade 7.5 (Frustrating at times, but created some good chances for himself, was a threat, and scored a great goal again)

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann - 6

Sagna - 6
Gallas - 7
Senderos - 9
Clichy - 6

Hleb - 9
Gilberto - 6
Flamini - 7
Cesc - 6

Eduardo - 3
Ade - 4

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Lehmann 6
Clichy 6
Gallas 7
Senderos 7.5
Sagna 7.5
Hleb 8.5
Gilberto 5.5
Flamini 7
Fabregas 6
Eduardo 5.5
Adebayor 6.5

giuliob

Lehmann 6

Sagna 6
Gallas 7
Senderos 7
Clichy 6

Hleb 7.5
Gilberto 5.5
Flamini 7.
Fabregas 6

Eduardo 6
Adebayor 6.5

stuart

Established Member
:lol:
I know im meant to do something more!

Lehmann-7- Cant give him more cos he did nothing!

Sagna-7.5- 2 cracking runs in first half. Good throughout
Gallas-7.5- Solid
Senderos-8- Solid and scored a good goal. Great lad, love him
Clichy-7- Wasn't quite at it,imo. Every ball seemed to come backwards. Had Bentley in his pocket though

Hleb-9- Compared to the others tonight, i thought he was superb. Broke up their play well and came forward with style
Cesc-7.5- Getting there. Tidy on the ball, decent efforts on goal too. Pleased with him
Flamini-7- Not quite as good as usual, imo. Still, did absolutely nothing wrong
Gilberto-6.5- Very sloppy on the ball i thought. Tackled reasonably well though

Ade-7.5- Great goal. Quiet game
Eduardo-8- Some lovely link up play. Quiet in stages but looked dangerous

dutchMasta

Pepe LeFrits said:
I think you forgot something.
You mean my ratings? Wanted to create the thread first in case I spent ages doing the ratings and ended up posting after someone else posted. Plus, others can copy and paste my format if they want to use it.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
dutchMasta said:
Pepe LeFrits said:
I think you forgot something.
You mean my ratings? Wanted to create the thread first in case I spent ages doing the ratings and ended up posting after someone else posted. Plus, others can copy and paste my format if they want to use it.
Just ribbing ya dude.

arsmile

Established Member
Lehmann 7 good, was confident with crosses, but if he is gonna come for every catch he is only gonna cause problems for himself- got lucky freekick given for him after dropping the ball, and a couple of times only got a scrappy punch.....you cant fault him today really but can see potential for problems- he nearly threw the game away at the end trying to prevent a corner after sags mistake, great athletiscism to recover but an unnecasery risk

Sagna 7

Gallas 7

Senderos 7- good goal, but wa s sucked out of the back line to much, and lost the flight of a couple of crosses

Clichy-7

Hleb -9.5 some good shots, unbelievalble that..great running passing, and tackling- and an extre 0.5 for the interview

Gilberto -6.5- ok, some incredably poor passing decisions and shaky headers, but generally ok

Flamini-8- great

cesc-7- good on the wings, sometimes got lost upfield and wasnt there when we needed him to defend, but nearly scored and some good passes

Eduardo 7- good, good upfront, very good when we moved him left- improved tenfold defensivly

Ade-7.5- a relatively poor game for his recent standards capped with a fantastic goal.....another proper leader on the pitch as well- when he's in the right mood...

lagos

Established Member
Lehmann - 6.5

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 7
Senderos - 8
Clichy - 6

Hleb - 8
Gilberto - 6
Flamini - 7
Cesc - 6

Eduardo -7
Ade - 7

Invincible

Established Member
Lehmann 6
Senderos 8
Gallas 7
Clichy 7
Sagna 7
Gilberto 5
Flamini 8
Fabregas 7
Hleb 9
Adebayor 7
Eduardo 6

Lukazan

Established Member
stuart said:
Lukazan said:
Eduardo - 3
Ade - 4

wtf! :lol:
Your a harsh man, Luka

I don't think so. Both (particularly Eduardo) were incredibly selfish and both (particulary Adebayor) wasted a number of potentially dangerous opportunities with stupid decisions. Better play from both could have seen us win this game by 4-5 goals to be frank.

Gurgen

Established Member
Lehmann 7
Sagna 8
Gallas 7
Senderos 8
Clichy 7
Hleb 9
Gilberto 6
Flamini 7
Cesc 7
Eduardo 5
Ade 7

Rocafella

Established Member
i'd agree with gurgens ratings except a 6 for eduardo. closest to what i'd give so saves me having to copy and paste myself :D
eduardo and hleb were the only players who completed passes with any consistency.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
You guys forgot to add Arsène

Wenger: 4+4+2 makes a perfect 10, and we all love it. :D

He has made sure the pressure to go 5 clear does not affect the players.
Considering how short we were of available players, this one is a HUGE win.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom