• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Bolton Wanderers, 11/09/10, ATVO, 3PM GMT

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Zinc said:
I hate international football :(
Seconded. Still, Van Persie now has a chance to recover for this game and misses Holland's games, eat that Dutch FA 8)) Reckon this will be fairly comfortable, 3-0 Gooners.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Too much for them attacking wise

Think we'll score a lot once we get into our groove this year

Hopefully Theo keeps it up - he's a different player now

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Bolton are not what they used to be under Fat Sam and Megson.

They play a more open and attacking game under Coyle, which should play right in our hands. If Theo keeps his form and Cesc regains some match fitness during international break, I believe we will stroll past Bolton easily.

My bet 4-1 for us.

Is Chamakh involved in internationals ?

Kain

Established Member
Theo's gonna break the net again, boys on fire right now.

Best wait until the international fixtures are over before choosing teams, given how we pick up injuries for fun during these ****y breaks.

Kain

Established Member
albakos said:
Is Chamakh involved in internationals ?

Yep Morocco are playing so he should be involved.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=mar/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/associations/associ ... index.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Shaun-

Yeah sorry, didn't realise we had an international break next weekend. Seems like so long now until our next game...

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I expect our run against them to be continued.

2006/07: 2-1
2007/08: 2-0
2008/09: 1-0
2009/10: 4-2

We're far too powerful attacking-wise, Bolton won't be able to deal with that.

Let's hope as many players as possible return from the internationals without being injured, then this match shouldn't be a problem.

Gunner_JT

RVP should miss his intl friendly with his ankle injury which is initially said to be 10 days out. Hopefully that is the case.

MAK 14

Established Member
Got tickets for this one, should be good.

I'd like to see the same team as today, except Gibbs for Clichy and Eboue for Sagna. Maybe Chamakh could replace someone in the forward line too.

sagreig

We are great at home against the teams we should beat. Internationals or not, this one's going to be a mauling. 5-0...as people have said, expect Theo to fill his boots once again.

Bossa

Established Member
Well at least Robin picked up a injury on the right time. He wont miss a game for us. Its only a sprained ankle so now he can get a nice little rest.

-Shaun-

I will be in my absolute element watching the Holland game knowing we're not gonna get struck with a 'Van Persie out for the season' headline the following day. Pure bliss.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Won't be as easy as people made them out to be. They have improved tremendously with Coyle in charge.

Expect a decent 2-0 win.

Burnwinter

Established Member
I'm hopeful the extent of van Persie's injury has actually been slightly exaggerated, to ensure he's not asked to turn out for Holland.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom