• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Bolton Wanderers, 11/09/10, ATVO, 3PM GMT

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Gunner_JT said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
Same personnel but different approach may not lead to their usual kicking, I assume.

However, I'm confident that we'll deal with whatever they're planing to do.

Sorry I couldn't help it :)

8))

It's the type of game Fabregas can use get back into the swing of things.

Should be entertaining and, hopefully, easy enough. I fully understand Diaby's selection against Blackburn, but considering Bolton's new approach and the fact that we've not properly utilised Walcott's pace as yet I feel Rosicky would be the smart choice. His silky passing and ability to create space should benefit Walcott enormously.

flobaba

Speaking of the midfield/ stooges, where is Danielson?

With our wealth of options in the midfield now, he might find it hard to get games on a reggy..

DK Gooner

This season will be a huge one for Denilson as in his absence quite a few have made a positive impression on the manager. Diaby, Song and possibly even Wilshere have taken one of the 2 deep lying spots and that group would also have included Frimpong if it wasn't for his unfortunate injury.

I reckon that this season might be his last in Arsenal colours if he fails to accumulate enough games after injury and show form enough to displace those who have already taken his place.

It will be a good game to get the likes of Fabregas back up to match fitness and another test for Vermaelen and Koscielny against a seasoned PL campaigner in Kevin Davies. Wonder if Squillaci will make his first appearance.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Gunner_JT said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
Same personnel but different approach may not lead to their usual kicking, I assume.

However, I'm confident that we'll deal with whatever they're planing to do.

Sorry i couldn't help it :)

I can assure you, that I've made hundreds of Typos since I'm here. :lol:

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Long way to go yet and because of the internationals a team-sheet is more a wild guess than a confident prediction, but I'd like to see both Squillaci and Chamack start.

It's fair to say Koscielny has been reasonably decent, but it'll be interesting to see if Verms and Squillaci gel immediately and how he deals with Bolton's inevitable physicality.

The crowd's reception for a certain individual will also be of interest.

Freagle

Stupid internationals. Now I have absolutely NOTHING to look forward to next week. *Maybe walcott for England*

Illusion

Established Member
Bad news that he's back in training, that means he'll probably get called up to the French squad for some absurd reason.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Illusion said:
Bad news that he's back in training, that means he'll probably get called up to the French squad for some absurd reason.
I highly doubt that.

You never stop do you? :lol:

number_0

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Illusion said:
I highly doubt that.

You never stop do you? :lol:

That was my initial thought when I heard about nasri being back.

Than I remembered that france is not managed by that tit anymore, so theres me hoping.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
I don't think we realise just how lucky we are to have Chamakh right now. With Robin and Nick injured, if we didn't have Chamakh, we'd be down to playing Vela at centre forward, or else it'd be Arshavin there - which is far from ideal.

Great work by Arsène to bring him in. I love Eduardo but selling him and buying Chamakh was a fantastic move in terms of what the squad needed (not to mention the £6 million profit). Credit where it's due.

Zinc

Yea Chamakh could prove to be Wengers smartest buy if RVP carries on being made from glass.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I hope Wenger doesn't get any pretty ideas of dropping Theo for Nasri, under the guise of stability and/or possession prospects.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I hope Wenger doesn't get any pretty ideas of dropping Theo for Nasri, under the guise of stability and/or possession prospects.

How about a midfield three of:

Song
Fabregas
Nasri

Insert Rosicky when one of the latter two are injured.

Could be the death of Denilson but then I'd argue that he's a player with limited functions.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom