• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Bolton Wanderers, 11/09/10, ATVO, 3PM GMT

P_Gunner

Clrnc said:
Rosicky have been doing it ever since he was at Dortmund to be honest. Whenever he played on the left though, he will use that to cross. To be honest its quite hard to cross with the outside accurately. I remember seeing him try to shoot with that as well which is quite inaccurate. That can only mean one thing which is his weaker foot is essentially useless.

Seldom see people use that skill though, other than maybe Quaresma. Seen Cesc tried to execute it too, the only one in our squad to copy Rosicky

Seen Ramsey do it once in a pass to Walcott in the Olympiakos game.

Quaresma has the best one I've seen so far though.

mistaT

Established Member
^ The Ramsey pass to Walcott was out of this world.

Rosicky had a cross to Fabregas for a header last year with the outside of his foot which is noticeably harder than playing it on the ground.

I love the technique behind it and must acknowledge how hard it is.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Captain said:
The best player of Cesc's generation is ripping up the right wing at his beloved Barcelona.
Quite right. I was thinking along the lines of midfielders but should have specified of course.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Nasri as nowhere as effective as Fabregas is with his vision
Fabregas can even see someone who is behind him and give a masterclass pass

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom