• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Bolton Wanderers, 11/09/10, ATVO, 3PM GMT

IBL

Established Member
We should realistically win regardless of what team we're able to field after the internationals. As Albakos said Bolton are a little more sedate under Coyle and try to play a bit of footy. Not a team to be taken lightly but in our current form you'd expect us to get the three points.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Even if RvP is fit enough to kick a block of cement around the place, we should pull him out. Chelsea have pulled Terry out of the England squad even though he played the full 90 minutes.

Bizarrely this International break could actually benefit us quite a bit if it gives game time to the likes of Eboue, Cesc, Vela and anyone who hasn't played much so far this season.

Biggus

Established Member
rich 1990 said:
Zinc said:
I hate international football :(
Seconded. Still, Van Persie now has a chance to recover for this game and misses Holland's games, eat that Dutch FA 8)) Reckon this will be fairly comfortable, 3-0 Gooners.
Thirded, this always happens when we start to string a few wins together, they've had their world cup thingy why don't they piss off and leave us alone now......

Y va marquer

Established Member
RVP got injured before the International break for a change – at least we don’t have to hand him over to the Dutch medics now.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Knowing that Robben may be injured for the rest of 2009 after Holland played him being injured in the WC, I'm happy that Robin isn't able to play for them next week.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i doubt he'll be back for this game, even if he misses the int'l games for Holland.. Wenger said the first reaction was 10 days, but even if he doesnt appear worse after his scans, it will still be 2 weeks..

we might see him back for Braga at the earliest IMO

Bossa

Established Member
Bolton arent the Bolton of last years they actually try and play football under Coyle. Thats why I think that we will rape them.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Jussi Jaaskelainen sent off today, so he's probably out of this match. Cant see how Bolton can challenge the sending off, given Jussi slapped Roger Johnsons face. He's a good keeper, which is a good thing for us if he misses the match.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Not entirely. If I remember correctly, they weren't shy with their tackles last season, infact they were plain dirty at times.

We'll still batter them though regardless.

qs

Established Member
Bossa said:
Bolton arent the Bolton of last years they actually try and play football under Coyle. Thats why I think that we will rape them.

We played them twice in a week or so last year and they tried to kick lumps out of us both times.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
qs said:
Bossa said:

We played them twice in a week or so last year and they tried to kick lumps out of us both times.

Those games have been what, one week, after he took over from Megson?
Not enough time to change the style, so it was no wonder why they played as always against us.

It has changed a bit since then, and I don't expect them to kick us that much anymore.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Same personal but different approach may not lead to their usual kicking, I assume.

However, I'm confident that we'll deal with whatever they're planing to do.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Biggus said:
rich 1990 said:
Zinc said:
I hate international football :(
Seconded. Still, Van Persie now has a chance to recover for this game and misses Holland's games, eat that Dutch FA 8)) Reckon this will be fairly comfortable, 3-0 Gooners.
Thirded, this always happens when we start to string a few wins together, they've had their world cup thingy why don't they piss off and leave us alone now......
It's very annoying, there is something like three international breaks before Christmas or something which is absurd. BAN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I hope Wilshere scores.
They will realize even more of what they're missing from last season.

Gunner_JT

redwhiteAustrian said:
Same personnel but different approach may not lead to their usual kicking, I assume.

However, I'm confident that we'll deal with whatever they're planing to do.

Sorry i couldn't help it :)

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom