• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Celtic Match Ratings

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
thegame24 said:
I have already said hes good, but i wont start sucking his **** till after the united and city games, then the big one vs Drogba.

Love how Drogba' now become the measuring stick for a defender! I agree though although he's adapted and slotted in very quickly it is very early to be rating him too high.

General

Established Member
thegame24 said:
sorry to nitpick

"Vermaelen 8 - probly the reason Gallas is great"

I really f****g hate comments like that, and its no wonder our players f**k off, no loyalty from fans. How can you say that? hes consistantly been our best defender since Sol left.

I saw that and I thought WTF!

He's been on the top of his game since December at the very least and in 07/08 was one of the major reasons we mounted a title challenge, chipping in crucial goals along the way which many of his critics were quick to turn a blind eye to. Easily one of the hardest trainers at the club. How any defenders would look in such superb condition with pace to burn at 32, (in a physically demanding league)? Shame events meant we never really got the best out of him although he was not blameless himself.

Captain

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
I thought it was bagel, my mate's convinced it's bye-gal. Made me feel like a ***** as well.

Cockney's (proper eastenders) call them Biegels. I don't know the reason.

alboots101

Established Member
never touch them Bagels.....

doner kebab and chilli sauce please....up the bloody Arse....;)

i hate billy Gallas.....but he`s hardly put a foot wrong since the back end of last year and he has improved with a proper defender next to him, thats what confidence does.

ricky1985

Established Member
Captain said:
ricky1985 said:
I thought it was bagel, my mate's convinced it's bye-gal. Made me feel like a ***** as well.

Cockney's (proper eastenders) call them Biegels. I don't know the reason.

Ah, that would explain it then, he's from Bow.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom