• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Chelsea | 10/5/09 | RATINGS

arsmile

Established Member
Fabianski-3- actually doesn’t know what he is doing- completely responsible for the 3rd goal that killed it- otherwise worrying.

Sagna-4- a bit better than of late...but we must have sold that best RB in the league we had last season

Toure-5- was unlucky and completely let down by fabianski and Silvestre

Silvestre-4- he was bad again- he isn’t awful for a 4th choice CB...but the fact that I think he has made 18 prem appearances this season tell us that he isn’t good enough to play 18 prem games.

Gibbs-7-good

Walcott-4- did a lot right, but did so much more wrong- his game relies on him being able to make that final ball/finish- doesn’t have the mentality to do it- the epitome of our problem.

Nasri-7-good- him and cesc seemed to share the 2 positions and it worked really well for half an hour-otherwise worked very hard.

Song-5- did all he could do really- his lack of mobility means he isn’t really that great cover for the CBs though

Diaby-1- simply a very very poor player- who at 23 tomorrow is too old to be making excuses for. It isn’t like denilson’s passenger mentality/ ade’s bad attitude and wrokrate/eboue’s technical inadiquasies and end ball......it is primarily about pure stupidity, add to that such a bad first touch that he uses his next 6 touches chasing it into a dead end, a complete hesitance to pass, no kind of tackle on him, ridiculous positioning off the ball. A weaker team could put up with all this cos they get some strong direct running. But is a liability wherever we play him. I hate him!

Cesc-2- has been too sh*t for too long and he needs to sort it out cos no f*cking way is he gonna coast like this through his career as arsenal captain.

Vanpersie-5.5- alright I suppose

Bendtner-8- by far our best play- is simply a different class of player to the c*nt he replaced (not saying much) had a personal point to prove today and he did. We didn’t look like scoring until he came on- and he did it all from the left- a better LM than diaby by some extraordinary- extent both offensively but defensively also- I dare say he’d even be a better CM- and this isn’t me proclaiming bendtner as a footballing genius- it is me condemning diaby as a footballing turd. Bendtner doesn’t have half the technique of diaby- but showed that with 2 brain-cells one can do a job.

Ade-5- sick of him too to be honest...run on the pitch with a beaming smile when we’re 3 goals down

Denilson-6- does make us more fluid in the middle of the park because he retains it for so little time- I think it made us that little bit more dangerous

I think we were unlucky...but a class team would make its own luck.

nazo

Established Member
Fabianski 5
Sagna 6
Toure 4
Silvestre 4
Gibbs 6
Theo 4
Cesc 3
Song 5
Diaby 2
Nasri 6
Robin 5

Bendtner 7
Denilson 5
Ade 5

kel varnsen

Established Member
Fabianski 4
Sagna 5
Touré 4
Silvestre 4
Gibbs 5
Theo 6
Cesc 3
Song 5
Diaby 2
Nasri 6
Robin 4

Bendtner 6
Denilson 4
Ade 4

Lukazan

Established Member
Fabianski - 4

Gibbs - 6
Silvestre - 5
Toure - 5
Sagna - 7

Song - 6
Diaby - 4
Nasri - 7
Fabregas - 2
Walcott - 4

RVP - 5

Bendtner - 7
Adebayor - 5
Denilson 6

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Fabianski 4
Sagna 5
Toure 6
Silvestre 4
Gibbs 6
Walcott 4
Fabregas 3
Song 5
Diaby 2
Nasri 6
RVP 5

nazo

Established Member
lagos said:
Funny enough I thought Walcott did very well bar his finishing 6

Ya he was good in doing everything but finishing. I gave him a low score because he could've easily won us the game so many times but screwed up every time.

Proof

Established Member
Fabianski - 3

Sagna - 7
Silvestre - 5
Toure - 6
Gibbs - 7

Walcott - 5
Song - 6
Fabregas - 5
Nasri - 7
Diaby - 2

Van Persie - 5

Subs:
Bendtner - 7
Adebayor - 5
Denilson - 4

Double_H

Established Member
Fab 3
Sagana 7 did his job well
Toure 5
Silv 3
Gibbs 7 well done
Diaby 1
Theo ****oo
Cesc 4
Nasri 7
Bendy 8 he gives a ****e
Ade - 10 .....****ING DIGRACFULL dives and keep smiling while we are losing
go to Milan

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Fabianski 3 - **** decisions and very poor positioning. He needs to get his head sorted after these two shockers against Chavs

Sagna 3 - I want Sagna from last year back asap

Touré 3.5 - Tried btu couldn't do any better, and his power seems to be gone

Silvestre 4 - Better than Toure, although was partly at fault for first goal

Gibbs 5.5 - handled his position well.

Walcott 4 - the hype is killing him. He is full of himself which translates to full of crap

Nasri 6 - One of our better performers

Song 4 - Could not handle all the pressure and sometimes runs liek headless chicken

Diaby 2 - get rid of this donkey asap

Cesc 1.5 - wtf is up with his attitude. he was raped by essien and co.and he still thinks that he's bigger than club

Vanpersie 4 - tried and failed

Bendtner 6.5 - brought some fresh energy and a well taken goal.

Ade 1.5 - get rid of this lazy donkey too.

Denilson 5.5 - Showed better composure and added some stability on our midfield

Rohit

Established Member
I don't think RVP was our best player but he was good today especially his movement in the final third. He also showed good strength and determination against defenders twice his size.

ricky1985

Established Member
Fabianski - 5. Some good saves, but some awful moments. He is a lot like the Almunia of 2 years ago atm.

Sagna - 6. Got forward well, but was caught out of position too many times.

Toure - 5. Stupid defending at times. Might be time for him to move on.

Silvestre - 5. Poor.

Gibbs - 7. Similar to Sagna - decent going forward, but caught out of positions quite a few times.

Walcott - 4. Woeful finishing, absolutely abysmal. He really needs to improve on his ability to kick the ball with his laces. Shouldn't be a first team starter next season, needs to work to earn that.

Nasri - 5. Started fantastically, was terrorising them, but as soon as we conceded it all dissapeared. He, like the team doesn't have the mentality for the big time yet.

Song - 5. Not great, won a few tackles but looked a little lost out there.

Diaby - 3. Worst player on the pitch.

Fabregas - 4. Not far behind Diaby. The execution of his passing was laughably poor.

Van Persie - 5. I thought the first 25 minutes showed the benefit of having an intelligent, technically gifted forward to build moves off of, instead of Adebayor, but he was so poor thereafter. As with Toure, I feel it's best he moves on in the summer.

Subs

Denilson - 6. No disrespect, but you know you're in trouble when Denilson comes on and it's an improvement on what's gone before.

Bendtner - 7. Looked like he was trying to atone for his outrageous behaviour midweek. Whatever it was he did well.

sabret00the

Established Member
Both Gibbs and Robin were our best today, only problem with Robin was that he couldn't do what a striker is sent out to do which is score goals. However given his role in Wenger cluster-****-4-5-1, he done his job admirably.

Wenger fail today!

lagos

Established Member
Fabianski 4
Sagna 6
Touré 5
Silvestre 5
Gibbs 6
Theo 6 (I deducted 2 points for woeful finishing)
Cesc 5
Song 6
Diaby 5
Nasri 6
Robin 6

Bendtner 7 For the goal
Denilson 5
Ade 5

As per usual Wenger 0

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Other than Gibbs, RVP and Bendtner (and maybe Walcott), the others don't deserve a mention

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Fabianski - 0. Singlehandedly lost us the game. Shows the worst decision making I've seen in an Arsenal keeper for a very long time.

Sagna - 6
Touré - 7
Silvestre: 5
Gibbs: 6

Nasri: 8
Song: 6
Fabregas: 6
Walcott: 6
Diaby: 2

van Persie: 6

Subs:
Denilson: 6
Bendtner: 6
Ade: 6

I don't think we played badly today. We had a complete ****up in goal and the most lethargic player I've ever seen at Arsenal in midfield though. It's incredibly hard to swallow this defeat because I don't think we were the lesser team despite the score sheet.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom