• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Chelsea | 10/5/09 | RATINGS

Biggus

Established Member
Now now Prog you've heard of Wengerball- It used to be called "total football" Holland used it to great success in the 1974 world cup.

Oh wait.....

progman07

Established Member
:D Wenger is a clown if he seriously thinks players like Diaby and even Cesc can play at any position. But, thinking of it, he DOES believe it. So, he is a clown.

Biggus

Established Member
Yes, bizarrely there are some people here who think he's a more important subject facing the club now than Diabys poor passing or Fabianski's positioning.

TomasCR

Established Member
In the Ratings thread? About ratings, obviously. Gutted you´ve joined the dark side Frogy.

progman07

Established Member
Tomas, how do you rate Fabianski, He had no defense in front of him.

How do you rate Cesc? He was out of position. Same with Diaby.

Do you give 4s and 5s to everyone? What is that good for?

edit: Me joining the 'dark side' was a slow process, but Wenger's patronising attitude towards the fans made my mind up. He keeps talking like he was absolutely right and the fans didn't know a thing about football.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Fabianski 2
Sagna 5
Touré 4
Silvestre 2
Gibbs 5
Theo 5
Cesc 3
Song 5
Diaby 0
Nasri 5
Robin 4

Bendtner 6
Denilson 4
Ade 4

Feet

General and Ashburtonghost are quoted in the London Evening Standard today!

General talking about Silvestre and how **** he's been and AG talking about the lack of pride in the shirt the current squad has.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
klaus, the alex header was unsavable. i agree fabianski had a very bad match, but lets not go crazy. no one's saving a clear header from point blank range just under the bar near the top corner.
Yeah, you're right. I've seen it a few more times today and he wouldn't have saved it. I'll admit that my initial reaction about that particular goal was wrong. What irritated me at first was that he didn't even moved, like he couldn't read it. It was a geat header though.

He still ****ed up badly on the other two though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Klaus Daimler said:
kamikaze80 said:
klaus, the alex header was unsavable. i agree fabianski had a very bad match, but lets not go crazy. no one's saving a clear header from point blank range just under the bar near the top corner.
Yeah, you're right. I've seen it a few more times today and he wouldn't have saved it. I'll admit that my initial reaction about that particular goal was wrong. What irritated me at first was that he didn't even moved, like he couldn't read it. It was a geat header though.

He still f*d up badly on the other two though.
two? The 2nd and 4th wasn't his fault at all. Unsavable

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Two as in the second and third goal. He ****ed up at both. The fourth goal wasn't his fault but it was a product of how we played due to being 1-3 down.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Have you seen the 2nd goal? I think you and Qs are the only 2 person I have seen blaming Fabianski for the 2nd goal. It was unsavable, really. Its like blaming Reina's for Arshavin 2nd goal

kramazov

How about this for a rating: 0

big massive one, that is the number of points we got out of the game and that is as much as we deserve.

I just wish we stop rating losers.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom