• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Everton | Sat 10 Dec 2011 | 15:00

AFC-Phil

Established Member
As someone has just said, our WFs aren't scoring enough. They're producing the output of wingers, which really isn't good enough.

fabo

6.51 / 10
tumblr_lvzprfnB3T1qhaz39o1_400.gif

tumblr_lw028pw4J41qgw5fjo2_250.jpg
tumblr_lw028pw4J41qgw5fjo3_250.jpg

tumblr_lw0bv4Mz9n1qhaz39o1_250.gif

tumblr_lw0bbvq5md1qhaz39o7_250.gif

tumblr_lw0bbvq5md1qhaz39o1_250.gif

tumblr_lw0au8u5Q11qgy1ug.gif

tumblr_lw0aw1KEt51qgy1ug.gif
tumblr_lw0av90PvJ1qgy1ug.gif

tumblr_lw0bbvq5md1qhaz39o8_250.gif

tumblr_lw071okkzA1qhaz39o6_250.gif

Robin's goal was absolutely sensational, wow. He's really embraced the captain's role aswell judging by his celebrations in recent weeks.

Wonder how Irish Owen got on, think he said he was heading to this one.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
fabo said:
Wonder how Irish Owen got on, think he said he was heading to this one.
Decent memory on you, mate. ;)

Yeah, it was a frustrating game to watch first half, after the build up of having so many legends at the club. But after that Van Persie goal went in, it was pure ecstasy. I genuinely couldn't believe that he actually hit it on the volley, had to wait for the replay to really grasp what we all just saw.

It really was a great matchday, though.

Spork

Established Member
I've watched the goal a hundred times, and every time I am absolutely amazed by the pass from Song, and the volley from RVP, just absolutely amazing.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
I heard the commentator from Arabic tv station cheering 'mustahil, mustahil' which mean impossible, impossible right after RVP's goal. Seems like they had watched something spectacular which was very rare.....

mo50

Established Member
It was a ridiculous goal. At first I didn't realize its greatness because I was relieved we got the breakthrough, and tbf the initial TV angle didnt do it any justice. How the **** did he hit the ball coming from behind him from the opposite side of his favoured foot? Even trying to score that goal in your head is hard.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom