• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Liverpool; Ratings

Shue

Established Member
Damn you for spotting my lax language! You knew what I meant anyway. ;P

It might actually do Theo a massive favour if he's left out of the world cup squad. Let some hype die down, get a proper rest over the summer.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
I'm actually hoping he goes to the world cup scores some lucky goals and get hyped up then we sell him for a good price.

But that's just me dreaming, just like the fan boys that dream about Theo being top class someday.

He will probably be left out, his price will go down, and by the time Wenger realizes he has no future here his price will be too low for it to even be worth selling him.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom