• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Liverpool - Saturday April 5, 12.45pm EPL

nazo

Established Member
liverpoolarsenalclev8sn1.jpg

First things first, i'm using a laptop so the 'line' and 'circle' are ok enough.

Second, Eboue on the bench. Theo starting.

Thank you.

Tony Montana

Established Member
I'm going to this game. Managed to get a ticket.

We just have to win. No buts. No stupid analysis of referees and luck. Just get ball into net many times.

dutchMasta

Couldn't agree more with your second point. Well, no Rosicky, no Sagna, no RVP probably. Our right side will be weak.

dublingunner

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Just get ball into net many times.
LoL at this and LoL at the first post paintjob.

Good to see this place can still be entertaining after a disappointing result.

go49oner

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

We just have to win. No buts. No stupid analysis of referees and luck. Just get ball into net many times.

Great! So if thing go wrong we don't have to read your pessimistic posts :wink:

awooga83

Established Member
Really have no idea and thats the worrying thing it feels like 2 seasons ago all over again, I don't know what Arsenal will show up, the team that fancies it that can come back from adversity or the one that draws with Boror and Brum and Wigan, who knows lets hope its the first.

Lukazan

Established Member
We can do it, definitely. But players have to show up. Adebayor scored tonight but he was absolutely dire the rest of the game. Fabregas, Hleb and Flamini are starting to give poor balls away and the whole backline looks very shakey to me. Toure, for example, has looked like a pub player since he returned from the African Nation's (injury noted).

JazzG

Established Member
I've just been informed by RC8 that he will be pressing charges against Bluenaz for copyright infringement ;)

Hopefully Rafa will rest some players for this game which could help but if that **** Crouch plays we might have some problems! Due to our squad restrictions not sure how much we can rotate ourselves though, need to try and kill em off early and get a 2 goals lead and cruise.

YourFriendPaul

Tony Montana said:

That's the most sensible thing I've read all day. (And I'm jealous as f**k that you're going, ye bastard). Do me a favor, since I'll only be there in spirit: yell your lungs out, and summon all of your cosmic chi on a win, involving the ball, in that net, repeatedly. ( continue as needed for next few weeks).

Very nice match thread by the way. It's clear and concise. I don't know why anyone would knock it- MS Paint is really a very sophisticated piece of design software. 16 colors is almost too many, when you think about it. ;)

banduan

Established Member
Bendy + Walcott to start with Ade on in the second half specifically in place of Bendy, unless we lead in which case Walcott goes off for a midfielder.

I really really really wanna rest Cesc but we so can't.

Kaizenbury

Since they have a chance in the CL after the draw, the good thing is Benitez is sure to rest Gerrard, Torres and Babel, atleast he'll take them off after halftime or so.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
And now? I know Song played for the reserves. I mean, can we seriously be considering playing Cesc, among others, for a full 90 this weekend?

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Love your work Bluenaz. :lol:

This game probably won't have mountains of intensity about it. Just a sparring match. I'll predict a draw, we always seem **** up whenever I'm confident about a win

Lancelot

Established Member
Yep, the edited version is darn cool, Bluenaz. :lol:

Don't really know what to say, but I would think that any sort of formation without Eboue will be good enough to win the game; his current self is detrimental to the team.

I think we will benefit more even with Eduardo on his crutches or Lehmann playing there instead of him.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom