• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Liverpool - Saturday April 5, 12.45pm EPL

RC8

Established Member
:lol: at the graphic. I wasn't expecting that. The fact it's got the resolution of an MS Paint JPEG is the icing on the cake!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Well, i have two feelings about this match,
We could turn in again a power peformace that can cost us some very much energy, and it maby can sost us something in the upcoming match against them again,
But we also want the EPL title, and we all want it here, but i dont think the guys can put again a peformance in like yesterday,its so hard to put up the gear three times in one week,

And ofcourse Liverpool will play the same game they played yesterday against us they are out of the title-race if we are realistic, so they are not gonna use very much energy.

Its gonna be a difficult match, more difficult then if Liverpool (WAS) in the title race... but they arent so,, a defensiv Liverpool again...

1-0 for us.

PS - whats with the graphic a little bit paint haha.. :lol:

Asterix

Established Member
Almunia
Hoyte Senderos Gallas Clichy
Eboue Denilson Flamini Walcott
Adebayor Bendtner

Hleb and Cesc can come on late

**** me we're down to bare bones aren't we?

arsmile

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Is Denilson dead?

i thought that too.....

we defrosted song to play for the reserves and i think he was benched last night

but him and denilson havent....they havent played for donkeys n then some

i dont know how worse they are then manure's backup, but i think the main difference is wenger has lost confidence in throwing them in..................

Nutsy

Established Member
Brilliant match thread bluenaz, damn ya crack me up. :lol:

Anyhoo. Rafa will field a weaker side for this tie, and I reckon we'll win this game, and struggle at Anfield on Tuesday. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsène field a weaker side too.

CL league tie Tuesday pose much more importance for both managers. And It's up for grabs.

LeTallec

liverpool team should be

Reina
Arbeloa
Carra
Skertl
Riise
Pennant
Lucas
Alonso
Benayoun
Crouch
Voronin

stuart

Established Member
I had a nice team all laid out there and then realised i've no idea whos going to play. Id rest a few of the big boys. Hleb being one. It is a must win but tbh i'll not be surprised if we dont win and i'll not be that bothered. We're out of the league and have a good chance of progressing in Europe. Put out a team that is capable of beating them and be done with it.

arsmile

Established Member
true gooner said:
AnthonyG said:
Is Denilson dead?

Didnt he play against Aston Villa and Wigan? :?

apparently he played 10 mins at villa, and made the milan bench....but he hasnt got on the pitch for a month and only made the bench that one time.......................

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
liverpool will most probably change the whole squad, while we can't afford to as we need to keep in the title race.

still, i think we will win this. and whoever wins this will have a psycological boost ahead of the tie in anfield.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
arsenal_hleb said:
liverpool will most probably change the whole squad, while we can't afford to as we need to keep in the title race.

still, i think we will win this. and whoever wins this will have a psycological boost ahead of the tie in anfield.

We can have a psycological boost, if we win this, but can we fill again 90 minutes our strongest players? its a difficult case because we want to fight for the title till the last day, but the Champions League is also great, i will be suprised how the players will cope with it...

M+D

Established Member
I think Theo has to start for this one surely. And Eboue at RB I think.

--------------------- Almunia ----------------
Eboue - Senderos - Toure - Clichy
Walcott - Fabregas - Flamini - Hleb
-------------- van Persie -------------------
--------------------- Adebayor --------------

We can rest Gallas for the CL game imo.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Pretty sure RvP won't be fit M+D; Eboue *sigh*, but somebody needs to rest. Would like to see Hleb, Cesc, or Flams get some respite too. Beggars can't be choosers though I suppose, but surely one of 'Bert, Denilsion, Song, can start pulling their squad weight.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Hopefully

------------------------------Almunia

Toure------------Senderos------------Gallas------------Clichy

--------------------------------------Flamini

Walcott----------------Cesc----------------------------Diaby

----------------------------------------Hleb

-------------------------Bendtner

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom