• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. Newcastle, EPL, 7/11/10 1PM- SS1

DanielVale

redwhiteAustrian said:
DanielVale said:
What a poor result, easy 3 points and we bottled it. Just hope Liverpool win so we stay near united.

They're leading Chelski 2-0 at HT, so it's worth hoping for.

every cloud has a silver lining as they say. I think Liverpool beating Chelsea will make the result bearable until wolves. One thing I noticed was song pushing forward yet again, leaving cesc covering the centre backs, what is it with French centre backs, they are made of fking plywood an hate heading the ball ffs. Sooner vermaelen is back the better. We still need a keeper too, shay given in January please!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I don't get all these about making the results bearable. For me, I will keep thinking about the chances missed. Its the same as last year, both of those teams ****ed up badly but we ****ed up even worse. Hate it

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
This result will as much haunt us until the end of the season, as the WBA one will do......

.....or like the one against Hull at home in 2008-09 did, which ended our PL campaign at that time.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Thank god I had a wedding I simply had to attend today, can anyone tell me what the hell happened here?

hujja

Established Member
Today was down completely to tactical ineptitude. After five years of going down to teams who use the same bus parking tactics, we still haven't found a way through. It boggles the mind!

It doesn't matter if the personnel are different. We still huff and puff and get undone by a simple ball over the top. It's a pathetic recurring pattern and one that has evidently not been addressed by our coaching staff.

What annoyed me most about today was how comfortable Newcastle were defending our attacks. They just soaked everything up because being our clueless selves we once again went to going right through the middle! And then they lumped it up to that Avatar-looking **** who terrified our centre halves.

Great end to a great week, Arsenal. If Chelshit lose today, it will once again be a case of ruing points dropped.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Had this on record, was going to watch it when I get home from work but a mate text me the final score, thought he was joking, had to check and gutted! Don't know what happened, will have to watch the game in full.

Horrible finish to a **** weekend.

CandysRoom

Established Member
It's not often i get to watch live football, but had the chance to go and watch Cardiff-Swansea today. It was a tough decision as Arsenal were on the telly.

To cut a long story short, i went and watched a crap game of football, and came back to an even crapper result. I've got it recorded but am not going to bother.

Can someone confirm that Cesc was that bad?

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
United unbeaten? We only lost our first game in 07/08 in december and we had a better team back then than they have now. Plus they still have to go to Eastlands, Stamford Bridge, Villa Park, Anfield and Emirates...

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Wenger:
On his team's performance...
Overall I still believe we were very unlucky to lose the game.

Didn't quote the rest. Once a comment like that comes out you know what you're letting yourself in for so I thought I'd spare it.

dyeruz

Established Member
Clrnc said:
I don't get all these about making the results bearable. For me, I will keep thinking about the chances missed. Its the same as last year, both of those teams ****** up badly but we ****** up even worse. Hate it
Spot on, United always seem to pick up something when Chelsea slip up, the worse thing is the Emirates is no longer a fortress, good to see RVP back but once again him and Bendtner drift wherever and we're punting balls into the middle of the box for....Theo Walcott

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom