• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v West Ham - Tuesday January 1, 3pm

Nyingmeh

number_0 said:
I have a feeling that we will play 4-5-1 here as we have only 2 strikers available, so wenger might not throw all his cards out at once.if we play 4-4-2 i pray to god we are not behind by the 60th minute.

happy new year folks

Opium, Cocaine or mary juana ?

Anzac

Established Member
qs said:
Rocafella said:
one thing i am worried about, is if they play carlton cole up top. he's a pretty average striker but in the air, with his height, i think he will win everything for 90 minutes in the way we've been seeing a few strikers do to us lately.

We seem to have settle for winning the second ball under those circumstances. Dean Ashton would be my worry if he's fit. TBH at home we should have enough for them even with a few rested.

Exactly - don't contest the ball in the air - mark up and win the 2nd or the ball on the ground............

it's what we should have been doing to Crouch................

Anzac

Established Member
Didn't Senderos play at Upton Park????
I have recollections of him coming out of the back 4 to challenge for the ball in the air & getting beaten & then us being short at the back...............and WHU exploiting the space aorund our area...............

IBL

Established Member
Confidence is not to be underestimated, West Ham's tails will be high after their ManU win and they beat us here last year in what was probably the most one sided match I've ever seen...and I was at the Emirates to witness it first-hand!

We need to get that quick killer goal to settle the nerves, ManU will get all 3 points easy against Brum so we need to keep the pace

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Arsenal (from): Almunia, Hoyte, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Eboue, Flamini, Fabregas, Hleb, Rosicky, Adebayor, Lehmann, Bendtner, Diarra, Song, Diaby, Walcott, Senderos.

Got this off BBC

Rocafella

Established Member
i'm shocked that eduardo isn't even in the squad. if wenger thinks he's played a game too many over the past week or two then at least have him as an option on the bench.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom