• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Kitchee FC - 10:00 AM - Sun 29/07/12 ESPN

Impact

Established Member
It's been a disappointing half but it's important to keep perspective. All the combinations in the team are new and with the style of football we intend to play, team chemistry is essential. Plus, the conditions are difficult to contend with.

Coquelin needs to show more. If he's really being given the chance to understudy Song, he should be giving it his all.

Looking forward to seeing Aneke, Afobe and Coquelin this half.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our attack without Chamakh is well more fluid, the lad needs to **** off.

draiocht fianna

Some of you need to take a reality check.Its a friendly. Its being played in the Far East by exhausted players in the middle of their pre-season. They have suffered a ridiculous travel schedule on top of it.

I'll be the first to criticise poor league performances, but to have a go at the team out there for a crap game v Hong Kong Phooey is ridiculous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Santos now defending so badly and chesney dont know if go to ball or stay on his net.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Don't like Chamberlain central.

Santos has been caught out about 3 times already, horrific stuff.

Arsenal_FAN1983

We letting our asian fans down.

Ah who cares about them, not me!

It's all about what happens when it matters and this doesn't matter.

Impact

Established Member
fabo said:
Don't like Chamberlain central.

Especially in one of the deeper positions. I'd hazard a guess that Wenger is trying to teach him something about defensive responsibility.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom