• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Kitchee FC - 10:00 AM - Sun 29/07/12 ESPN

iced22

Excellent Gervinho. Great run and picked it out well.

Eisfeld looks like he's got an eye for goal. Benayoun esque perhaps?

Chappers

A great result against a formidable opponent. Clinical offensive performance and a great credit to the back 5. Only conceding two against KirChee will echo around all of Europe.

Also, props to Chamakh who never fails to delight with his goal-scoring instinct.

iced22

Gervinho I think has all but confirmed he's a confidence player.

Eisfeld looks to be particularly adept at finding teammates in good positions, as well as getting into them himself. He looks to me he'll make a fine AMC, controlling the play and making runs into the box.

And of course, the accuracy of Arteta's passing is still a joy to behold even after a year of seeing it regularly.

Impact

Established Member
The team needs more goalscorers. We had Kitchee on the back foot for the whole half and only managed one goal. Although, with Podolski, Giroud and van Persie all in London we do have the necessary firepower. Defensively, our pressing is still poor. It lacks a real cohesion and structure throughout the team.

yuvken

Established Member
Anyone care to summarize what happened (missed the game completely)?
(chuks, ox, Eisfeld, defense in particular).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

dutchgoon said:
I'd welcome a stunning season from Gerv!
I think the only people who dont welcome that are Sp**s fans.

Poor Asia tour with only 1 win. It means nothing and it is a good excuse not having any strikers there but again hopefully shows Wenger where we are lacking. And if he hasnt noticed it I'll point it out to him 5 goals lost.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First of all our Andre santos and gibbs looked really poor in left back position, if gibbs really want to be a future arsenal LB he must learn how to defend. our backup CB looks poor will apart from per djourou miquel and bartley looked really poor in the tour.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom