• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah, what kind of poster would spent their time hating on English players?
Gibbs is one of the worst players I've ever seen at Arsenal I'm not sure why you're naming him. Wilshere, Ox, Walcott are barely rough and tumble type players, fragile af.

Monreal is classes above all those players you just listed.
Lets talk about Oxlade Chamberlain, was he ever good or did people just like his personality? Me personally I never rated him but people would get mad at me.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Gibbs is still one of the worst players I’ve ever seen at Arsenal and Ox is a bum. I haven’t changed my opinion.

This isn’t about me though since I’m from England so I have no bias either way, I’m talk about people not from England who hate English players. Anyway I’m not being fully serious so dunno why I’m explaining myself.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Even @Jury got pissed during the World Cup when everyone on here was anti-English. Dunno why you’d support an English club but hate the English :lol:
I like the ‘even Jury’ bit most, because it alludes to me being extremely tolerant, which of course, I am. If the toys come flying out of my pram on here, you know somebody’s being a ****!
Free Tommy Robinson!

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Gibbs is still one of the worst players I’ve ever seen at Arsenal and Ox is a bum. I haven’t changed my opinion.

This isn’t about me though since I’m from England so I have no bias either way, I’m talk about people not from England who hate English players. Anyway I’m not being fully serious so dunno why I’m explaining myself.
So people not from England can't criticize English players? You would prefer for Arsenal to be a small provincial club with only english fans?

Malky

Established Member
This forum really does have an anti-English bias I noticed. Make 100 excuses for bums like Torreira and Laca but no patience for English players.

Why don’t you all go support whatever your local Danish or Indian team is and leave the English team alone?
Hate to break it to you, but, with the exception of Saka, ESR and AMN ( even tho it looks like he’s off ) the reason that people don’t rate the English lads is because they’re ****, no bias towards nationality. Chambers could be called Carlos De Chamberino and he’d still be ****. Unless there’s a big change in performances then Nelson and Willock will be on the chopping block next summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Tbf @BigPoppaPump is right with Gibbs & Ox. Gibbs was an horrendous player but Wenger just kept playing him. With Ox I couldn't believe Pool paid that much for him, a few good glimpses here and there but not much else. Ok he's won a PL medal but he's not a regular starter for them and could play even less this season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
True, I backed Ox more than anyone and he snakes us. Really makes you hate this sport.

That’s why I cringe when fans say they like a players personality when they have no idea what the person is like. It’s all A facade, I only rate a player if they perform tbh don’t care for their personality.

@L3T5 PL4Y is right though people liked Ox cos of his personality and banter boy antics. It’s where my popularity contest theory started.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s why I cringe when fans say they like a players personality when they have no idea what the person is like. It’s all A facade, I only rate a player if they perform tbh don’t care for their personality.

@L3T5 PL4Y is right though people liked Ox cos of his personality and banter boy antics. It’s where my popularity contest theory started.
You love Martinez because he cried after the final tbf.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Kola is definitely better than Gibbs, like on another level. Gibbs was clumsy, weak and had a brick for a brain.

:lol: When did that happen? But I still think Gibbs was better than Kola. Gibbs could still actually do something and despite his stupidity he had some significant moments like that block against WBA that kept us in top 4 but Kola is rubbish in every way.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This forum really does have an anti-English bias I noticed. Make 100 excuses for bums like Torreira and Laca but no patience for English players.

Why don’t you all go support whatever your local Danish or Indian team is and leave the English team alone?

Do you not class Saka as English? He's loved on here.

Maybe you should support your local BNP team. Holding is crap. Chambers is decent. We probably will benefit from selling both.

Serious question. Do you envision Holding playing cb for us as a starter and his being a successful team?

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom