• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The second being the Fourth Place Trophy???

Not sure if serious or sarcastic but tbh having not had it for the past 2 years, it is far better than winning this trophy, maybe the FA Cup too. Some took the piss about us only winning the top 4 trophy but when you don't have it, you realise its value.

Giroud12

Not sure if serious or sarcastic but tbh having not had it for the past 2 years, it is far better than winning this trophy, maybe the FA Cup too. Some took the piss about us only winning the top 4 trophy but when you don't have it, you realise its value.

Its only "the top 4 trophy" when we get top 4. If Sp**s or Manu get it this year its suddenly a huge achievement :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would've been interesting to see a 442 with Danny and Eddie up front, Guendouzi and AMN in midfield.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mouth watering lineup, though. Will just have to keep awake and see the match now.

Agreed. Welbeck at this point doesn't need the minutes. Emery doesn't trust him IMO.
Welbeck is our first sub option generally so he needs as many goals as possible to build up his confidence.
Well, not really. Today's the perfect opportunity to play him.
I don't want to wish a bad performance for anyone but a part of me wants Welbz to have a poor enough performance to let Eddie come on.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

His face says it all. :lol:

jjf5mxb9jkv11.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Both. 4th place is not a trophy, notwithstanding what Arsène said half-jokingly, and I was curious if the FA Cup is the third most important English trophy which was the second as there are only three English trophies we compete in if you ignore one-offs such as the Community Shield.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
With Lichtsteiner starting I can only imagine Bellerin will be fit for Liverpool. If not Bergkamp help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom