• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Group Stage: RC Lens 2 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 3rd October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Lens are a heavy transitional team, let's not overlook them as a team and play our best 11.

Nelson LW (If Trossard is out), Havertz CF (in preparation for City on Sunday) and Jesus RW (if Saka is not fit)

Midfield 3 of Rice, Ødegaard and Vieira

However it is more likely we'll see Nketiah CF, Jesus LW and Saka RW with Havertz/Ødegaard/Rice in midfield.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Blow them away. Our away form is fantastic. Play Ramsdale in goal so he gets a taste of Champions league to keep that situation harmonious, and then carry the form of two high scoring away wins in to a Rodri-less City game.

Time to get our season really firing.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Blow them away. Our away form is fantastic. Play Ramsdale in goal so he gets a taste of Champions league to keep that situation harmonious, and then carry the form of two high scoring away wins in to a Rodri-less City game.

Time to get our season really firing.
Yes Ramsdale really needs to play this one

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They beat Vieira's Strasbourg this weekend, which is also were Arsène was born...they need slapping up by us now!

Lens was our first ever Champions League match (after it got rebranded) and were we scored our first ever Champions League goal too back in 1998...love my pointless nostalgia!

How many of the current team would get in this first 11...

soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-e-rc-lens-v-arsenal-G94AYT.jpg

...need @GDeep™ opinion on this the most?

Rice, Saliba, Ødegaard, Saka & Martinelli would be part of the squad for sure.

But I wouldn't have them start over any of these warriors.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice, Saliba, Ødegaard, Saka & Martinelli would be part of the squad for sure.

But I wouldn't have them start over any of these warriors.

I heard if you don't put Ramsdale in instead of Seaman, Ben Foster won't let you watch any of his YouTube videos...

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

At most there will be 3-4 changes imo

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Tomi
Rice
Ødegaard Vieira
Jesus Havertz Nelson

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Hoping for a Ramsdale start maybe, he deserves the CL trumpets atleast once but it prob comes once we’re through.

Saka rest would be nice but otherwise not really fussed who starts but looking forward to it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d hope we can handle the 15th placed team in France without Saka tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’d hope we can handle the 15th placed team in France without Saka tbh.

Bukayo faked an injury in the last 20 minutes last match, just so he could get some rest and be ready for this game.

You really want to break the young kid's heart!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom