• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The CL away games always tough its really difference atmosphere and effort from opposition than your away league games.

Sevilla fans yesterday were too loud i couldn't even hear the CL theme I'd say our players did amazing to handle that atmosphere what i like about our team this season that we rarely give opposition clear chance on goal even against Chelsea our worst performance this season we give them no clear chance the goals we concede are either fluke or errors we only conceded handful of goals from opposition quality

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Also Jorginho needs to go man. For more than ten years now we always load ourselves up with some Chelsea cripple Cech Luiz him etc, he never was mobile now his passing is in the toilet too.

Raya another West London bumm, imagine being centre half with this shaky dosser behind you won't be long until our whole backline looks like him.

I shudder to think how our entire backline would look with clip-on beards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To take next step we'll need to upgrade on Jorginho Eddie and Partey. Jorginho is very useful player yesterday i think he did what he asked to his experience vital in CL but he getting old so we need to upgrade him my friend Youseef Fofana is available next summer need to buy him.

Partey also its time to upgrade he great when fit but what the point if he can't be available also it costing us because i believe him and Rice will make a great midfield partnership Zubimendi is ideal replacement. Finally eddie i don't think he'll be useful here despite mikel effort to improve him his ceiling is average midtable CF.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, brother @Makingtrax Left out the most influential player last night, and I think we know why :lol:
You’ll have to enlighten me? Criticism by omission is a bit too complex for me to keep up with. No doubt you, Boon and grange have got something buzzing around in your heads to make a beef out a simple statement. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You’ll have to enlighten me? Criticism by omission is a bit too complex for me to keep up with. No doubt you, Boon and grange have got something buzzing around in your heads to make a beef out a simple statement. :lol:

Do you think Jesus is a good signing?

How about Ødegaard?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They’ve both proved to be quality. I’ve said that numerous times. It seems it’s not enough though.

So what does that say about the manager who signed them? Good work by Arteta, or nah?

Or... are those "club signings"?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So what does that say about the manager who signed them? Good work by Arteta, or nah?

Or... are those "club signings"?
There’s no doubt that signings are always a club effort, scouts, data analysts, director of football, contract negotiators, director of football, manager and CEO are all involved at some stage. To what extent each is responsible for which players is never truly known.

Nobody knew the amount of influence of stat DNA and Gazidis etc a few years ago but fans like a simplistic story, Arsène was to blame for Mustafi, and Arteta is to be praised for Ødegaard. All part of the established narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom