• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His wages would make this a no go. We'd be getting yet another reject who we won't be able to shift if he flopped.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It’d be great to sign young talented players. I don’t want to sign over 27 players because it will almost always resulted in a financial loss.
However, a midfield of the below if available cheap is such a dream come true.

—Douglas Costa—Eriksen—Isco—Coutinho—
——————————Partey——————————

Who cares about financial loss? We shouldn't be buying players with the intention to sell them in the future.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Yeah but this time wasn't an indirect you gotta switch it up, didn't know it was this same thread though :lol: But I like your view on this.

My thing is why do we keep signing these players after they've already had their best years at our rivals? It's just being cheap, but then again when we go expensive it flops too.

Malky

Established Member
They can **** off with their " bargain " bullshit. £12M for a washed up player isn't a bargain, it's a waste. We got Willian for free (considered a bargain) and with every passing week I feel we've been ripped off even more from that deal.
Spending £12M to see Eriksen and Willian in the same team is nightmare stuff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah but this time wasn't an indirect you gotta switch it up. But I like your view on this.

My thing is why do we keep signing these players after they've already had their best years at our rivals? It's just being cheap, but then again when we go expensive it flops too.
I think this is more of a case of an agent offering Eriksen to Arsenal, rather than the club seeking him out. Luckily it's not a Kia suggestion so it probably won't develop, but you never know. Arteta wanted Jorginho so anything is possible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only this would make if it's a short loan even tho it won't make sense just go and activate this Szoboszlai clause and see what will happen. Eriksen is not washed up he is 28 years and only had 1 poor season in last 8 years and it was at Inter but we already giving a guy 100K year contract with PL experience and he not settled yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When did we linked with Sander Berge? :lol: he last player we need very similar to Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom