• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Mark

Established Member
bobby! :D i'm listening on the radio so i haven't seen anything. what was the goal like?

Andrew

THis is exactly what we needed. Lokomotiv plans are out the window.. I suspect the floodgates will open.

PolishGooner

Mark said:
bobby! :D i'm listening on the radio so i haven't seen anything. what was the goal like?

"Gilberto spreads the ball wide right. Henry looks up and fires a pass into Pires, who dances into the area and beats Ovchinnikov at his near post. GOAL!!!!"

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i dont know who the commentator is on Arsenal.com (other than the usual one) but he is as drab as a wet noodle......

Arsenal316

The Mini said:
Arsenal316 said:
We already know four of those teams. Vfb Stuttgart, Fc Porto, Sparta Prague, and Celta Vigo.
Are those other top seeds

Those are 4 of the # 2 seeded teams. We'll know the other three in a couple of hours.

Oh, and since Man. U and Chelsea are # 1 seends, we couldn't play them anways. Even if UEFA were to allow two English clubs to play each other, which is *, we probably won't see them until at least the Semi finals or finals.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom