• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

DOls

from Arsenal.com

Great control from Toure after Vieira's floated pass. Arsenal are knocking the ball around well and pressing the Loko defence all the time. A real high-tempo performance from the Gunners so far

Looks like we are doing great, but we still hane 65 minutes + to go

Arsenal316

I'm watching the Inter game right now, and both teams are going for it. There have been some good end to end rushes, only the defense is holding the score 0-0.

I get the feeling somebody is going to score in the game sooner or later. Veiri is totally ripping apart the Kiev defense. Kiev's goalie has made some decent saves.

Andrew

DOls said:
I don't know who's slower: Arsenal.com or soccernet with their commentaries.

Soccernet are good. I've got that going but I've got talksport keeping me up to date.

DOls

Andrew said:
DOls said:

Soccernet are good. I've got that going but I've got talksport keeping me up to date.

I think that talksport works only for windows and I'm mac person

Andrew

DOls said:
Andrew said:
DOls said:

I think that talksport works only for windows and I'm mac person

You're not missing much. They just go to Highbury for updates... I'm just using it because it's quicker than the text.

DOls

I tried capitol gold but only got song for Southampton guy....
I don't know what's going on...

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom