• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

DOls

I don't know how objective is arsenal.com's commentary,
but they are keep writing good stuff about our boys
and their performance so far.

Does anyone know what is really going on and how are we doing?

PolishGooner

DOls said:

we are still atacking. wpadnij na czata. we are dominating, henry`s good performance

Andrew

"Pashinin finds Lekcetho. All avenues are blocked and the ball eventually ends up Ovchinnikov."

Sums it up really. :)

Arsenal316

Half time @ Kiev. 0-0. IF the results stay where they are right now, Arsenal and Loko go through...with Arsenal being the # 1 seed. :p

DOls

PolishGooner said:
DOls said:

we are still atacking. wpadnij na czata. we are dominating, henry`s good performance

mamy tutaj jakiegos czata?
daj mi link jakby co

Andrew

Great start... An early goal was just what we needed. It's hard to see us not going through now. But still, it's only a 1-0 lead but it's a lead anyway.

Arsenal316

Arsenal are in the best position possible. They are up 1-0, and are playing a team that not only has 10 men, but they need to score goals to WIN, and not for a draw.

If anything, we are one of the best counter-attacking teams out there. All we need is one more goal, and I think that will be enough. The last thing Arsenal need is to sit back for the whole second half, because you never konw what can happen....

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom