• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

TMac

Dinamo has no chance, even if they draw at maksimir arsenal will trash them in london. I can't wait to see Henry (huge dissapointment if he won't even travel). Just seeing him on bench...****, you guys are so lucky to live in london

weisheng

ramon12 said:
No leave them to answer my questions tell me about Croatias fame going tell me and btw tell me who holds the C.L clean sheet record and come and talk sense if you have more fame or won the C.L or even the Semis

dude, chill. we didnt have that record prior to last season.

Zagreb's their team, of course they'd want to talk up their own team. Anyone who disses their own team's ****e. We're richer, more famous and have a better team on paper but so were some of the teams we played last season compared to us. Would you have gone to a barca forum and said stuff like 'you guys'll definately win it, we're so **** compared to you cos history and chequebooks say so' ?!

kloferka

I am sure Arsenal will win
Croatian national leuge is not so good, and Arsenal is far better than Dinamo.
Dinamo has good players , Vugrinec, Da Silva, Modric, Etto...
GO GUNNERS!!!!!

bbb_pesca

well....you are arogant bastards......gunners are ****......Totenham and Chelase will whipe your arogant butts....even Man U...maybe Bolton too..

go **** yourselves and yuor ugly london *****es.....see you in Zagreb if you have cohones to show up...and then you'll pick up your bones from streets of Zagreb......

and you'll finish in our hospitals not on the stadium

EOD...

C'ya in Zagreb loosers ;)

Gary

bbb_pesca said:
well....you are arogant bastards......gunners are s**t......Totenham and Chelase will whipe your arogant butts....even Man U...maybe Bolton too..

go f**k yourselves and yuor ugly london *****es.....see you in Zagreb if you have cohones to show up...and then you'll pick up your bones from streets of Zagreb......

EOD...

Heh, you foolish kid. :D

Does anybody know if either the first or second leg will be on TV.I know that SKY and ITV share the coverage for the league stages but have not seen anything about the qualifying rounds.I know its on ATVO but don't have that as yet.Is it worth subscribing just for these games and what is the coverage like on ATVO

Arsenal_FAN1983

bbb_pesca said:
well....you are arogant bastards......gunners are s**t......Totenham and Chelase will whipe your arogant butts....even Man U...maybe Bolton too..

go f**k yourselves and yuor ugly london *****es.....see you in Zagreb if you have cohones to show up...and then you'll pick up your bones from streets of Zagreb......

EOD...

You will be crying my friend, in your homeland as well as in London should you dare to face 58,000 Arsenal fans in our beautiful stadium.
I hope I can get to the home game to sing to you.

The chants include: who are ya? followed by are you Tottenham in disguise. :lol:

Nitkov

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
You will be crying my friend, in your homeland as well as in London should you dare to face 58,000 Arsenal fans in our beautiful stadium.
I hope I can get to the home game to sing to you.

The chants include: who are ya? followed by are you Tottenham in disguise. :lol:

Be sure that him would not see London. He is just one of internet hooligans hideing behind monitor.

Dinamo won 1rnd match vs. Slaven 1-0. Vugrinec scored in 37th minute

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Anyone else amused by the irony of these Zagreb clowns calling us arrogant for thinking we'll beat them, when Zagreb still have to see off Ekranas?

kloferka

bbb_pesca said:

EOD...

:lol:

you played great match aganst Slaven Belupo :D ... you must admist that you had a lot of luck...

bbb1986

we aren"t small fish like you thinking... you are one of the top team in europe but we have very talented young team with 2-3 europe stars

and no offence, but you say your pride and heart are bigger than ours. what makes you think so? just beacuse you are from Croatia?

You wouldn't understand... Croatia is more than a country. But there aren't words in English which could desribe it. You should see the documentary film ''Nase vatrene godine''. Maybe then you could understand...

---

And... Arsenal is a great team, i think that Henry is the best player now when Zidane retired.
But Dinamo... you'll see what I wanted to say soon. :wink:

Djourou

bbb1986 said:
we aren"t small fish like you thinking... you are one of the top team in europe but we have very talented young team with 2-3 europe stars

"2-3 europe stars" :?: :?: :?:

gunnerturk

Especialy after your mighty home win against the giants of Slaven, I don't think we should bother to travel to Zagreb as there is no way we can ever defeat you. :lol:
Yes there are some words in english to describe that;
1) grow up
2)stop being silly
3)we can never be that petty minded
4)primitive and blind folded nationalism is for ignorant people
These are some and I am sure there are more :wink:

ramon12

Zagreb are ****locks so go home and hush your beak(no racism offence meant if my post is racist ban me for a week)

Gary

ramon12 said:
f**k OFF YOU CHIPMONKS FROM ZAGREB

Hm... not all of us are chipmonks. See, I'm a Dr. Sci.Fi. and i predict 5:1 for Dinamo, and 3:4 in London after heroic Arsenal's struggle since i just saw our magnificent, glorious match against big SLAVEN BELUPO! wizards. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom