• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

famous no 10

Established Member
Novi Zagreb said:
USArsenal said:
and no offence, but you say your pride and heart are bigger than ours. what makes you think so? just beacuse you are from Croatia?

Well , ever seen a country with just little over 4 million people winning 3rd place on FIFA World Cup, silver & bronze medalist on Olympic Games and WC in basketball and world and twice olympic champion in handball? These are just some figures (there's more ;))

:wink:

How about half your woman turning tricks in the east end of London? :wink:

Arsenal_FAN1983

famous no 10 said:
Novi Zagreb said:
USArsenal said:
and no offence, but you say your pride and heart are bigger than ours. what makes you think so? just beacuse you are from Croatia?

Well , ever seen a country with just little over 4 million people winning 3rd place on FIFA World Cup, silver & bronze medalist on Olympic Games and WC in basketball and world and twice olympic champion in handball? These are just some figures (there's more ;))

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bbb_pesca

USArsenal said:
i think the Dinamo fans seems to be over-estimating their overall chances a bit.. i have said this earlier in the thread, i could see a draw in Zagreb.. it would be a good result from the Croats.. but that is about as far as you will get.. you will have to remember, for the return leg, it will be the first "compeitive" match at Emirates, and i can't see you pulling off some famous victory there...especially if our regulars are back by then...

and i really wish you guys would stop talking about Newcastle.. that is Newcastle, we are Arsenal, see the difference?

overestimating...blah...

what have you ever done on olympic games...beside some medals in athletics....

you havent gone trought 1/4 final on wc in i dont know how many years...but you are stong...very strong.....

what have you ever done in any team sport beside football....

you still live in '66...well wake up people...

and no..i can see the difference...there is more english players in newscastle...and thay have blak-white stripes...and you are red...

beside that you are basicly the same...

same arogance, and sam thinking we are english...we are the best...

get down from your clouds...and come down to the earth....

maybe you are richer financially..but better...that you have to prove on the green grounds....not here ...not with the arogance

bbb_pesca

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

your woman are so ugly...in comparison with ours...and i think they like italy better then east london...to much rain...and arsenal fans with small cohones :)

bbb_pesca

gunnerturk said:
That is rich, since you have only Etto who is worthy enough to play for bolton.
P.S. Britain is the largest island of europe and still bigger than croatia.

lol...well thats only prove your arogancy.....nothing else....

bbb_pesca

arsenal_hleb said:
don't be silly pesca, you croats should stop talking about an incident which happened 6/7 years ago in Manchester.

i know you hate to see people seeing you club as a tiny puny club. but the fact that it is one.

arsenal is a club you can say alot bigger than yours. your dream is to enter CL and our dream is to win it. see the diff?

pride and heart is often not enough in sports especially soccer.

imagine this, a full of pride luton city aiming to beat a half full team milan.

well we have already played in CL..we will again...

but you win the CL...well you can dream another 50-60 years top come to the finals maybe...and pray that fot that time..Barcelona, MIlan and others will dissapear from face of the earth....

you cant become 1. in premiershipo and you are dreaming of winning Cl....blah....

wankers

gunnerturk

May surprise you but not all Arsenal supporters are english, so giving those examples of olympics and exct. are needless. As Arsenal are a world team which happens to have home in London may cause you to jump into a petty nationalistic conclusions. We are talking here about Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb. Please keep it to topic.Thanks.

i dont know why many here are saying we are going to thrash zagreb. i always have respect for other teams and for me this game is to prove whether or not we able to handle over physical teams in away games.

i for one believe we may find it difficult to score the away goal but i do think we should win it. also i think our first team players are nowhere near match fit.

Gary

Novi Zagreb said:
USArsenal said:

Indeed, croatians are pretty wild regarding sports. Just to see 2005: Davis cup world champions last year, underdogs who beat USA at their field, Janica - best female skier ever (world recorder), one european boxing champion, and don't forget Ivanisevic, he won Wimbledon as wildcard when all signed him off. France 98' yes... But we are talking about big Arsenal and chances are slim. But still... devil in us doesn't give up easily. And again, it is so small country, London is twice as big as the whole Croatia. :lol: But hey, all these comments are benevolent and i'm positive that we really don't have some evil thoughts against you (except some * here and there from both sides), it is just a 'friendly' warmup before a good game. :)

bbb_pesca

gunnerturk said:
May surprise you but not all Arsenal supporters are english, so giving those examples of olympics and exct. are needless. As Arsenal are a world team which happens to have home in London may cause you to jump into a petty nationalistic conclusions. We are talking here about Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb. Please keep it to topic.Thanks.

well so ehat you want to say is that the Arsenal is worldwide whore ;)

James

Established Member
Just like the yids, the Zagreb lot will soon disappear when they realise their players just aren't a match for the Arse.

Gary

bbb_pesca said:
gunnerturk said:

well so ehat you want to say is that the Arsenal is worldwide whore ;)

Gunnerturk kinda got the point.

Novi Zagreb

Pesca, control yourself! ;)

You are right Gary , just a friendly warmup.

@Famous no10 - you don't even deserve an answer.

I am off to a game, cheers everyone.

ramon12

bbb_pesca said:
USArsenal said:
i think the Dinamo fans seems to be over-estimating their overall chances a bit.. i have said this earlier in the thread, i could see a draw in Zagreb.. it would be a good result from the Croats.. but that is about as far as you will get.. you will have to remember, for the return leg, it will be the first "compeitive" match at Emirates, and i can't see you pulling off some famous victory there...especially if our regulars are back by then...

and i really wish you guys would stop talking about Newcastle.. that is Newcastle, we are Arsenal, see the difference?

overestimating...blah...

what have you ever done on olympic games...beside some medals in athletics....

you havent gone trought 1/4 final on wc in i dont know how many years...but you are stong...very strong.....

what have you ever done in any team sport beside football....

you still live in '66...well wake up people...

and no..i can see the difference...there is more english players in newscastle...and thay have blak-white stripes...and you are red...

beside that you are basicly the same...

same arogance, and sam thinking we are english...we are the best...

get down from your clouds...and come down to the earth....

maybe you are richer financially..but better...that you have to prove on the green grounds....not here ...not with the arogance
I understand your point about England(Im african) but isnt that a bit too harsh and tell me about Croatias fame going tell me and btw tell me who holds the C.L clean sheet record and come and talk rubbish

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
bbb_pesca said:
arsenal_hleb said:
don't be silly pesca, you croats should stop talking about an incident which happened 6/7 years ago in Manchester.

i know you hate to see people seeing you club as a tiny puny club. but the fact that it is one.

arsenal is a club you can say alot bigger than yours. your dream is to enter CL and our dream is to win it. see the diff?

pride and heart is often not enough in sports especially soccer.

imagine this, a full of pride luton city aiming to beat a half full team milan.

well we have already played in CL..we will again...

but you win the CL...well you can dream another 50-60 years top come to the finals maybe...and pray that fot that time..Barcelona, MIlan and others will dissapear from face of the earth....

you cant become 1. in premiershipo and you are dreaming of winning Cl....blah....

wankers

****, i told you fact and you give me craps. well you will shame your croatia by talking this ****. pity your club had such supporters that has brains made of straw. no offence to the other dinamo fans with good behaviour.

wake up dude, i didnt say your team is that lousy. yes they will give us a hard fight but in the end, the bottom line is we will still get into CL. cant imagine this type of supporters in CL.

we are close to being number 1 in the world. surely in the top 10. but you? issit possible to say top 500? well, thats the difference. live with in, c'mon get a life.

ramon12

No leave them to answer my questions tell me about Croatias fame going tell me and btw tell me who holds the C.L clean sheet record and come and talk sense if you have more fame or won the C.L or even the Semis

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom