<

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Exiled In Newcastle, Jul 28, 2006.

1. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

ban this idiot!

2. gunnerturk

gunnerturk New Member

ignore the fascist idiot, he will bark and shut up.

3. Bone colector

Bone colector New Member

And because I can't be decent

4. gunnerturk

gunnerturk New Member

Etto seems capable of scoring home and away, kind of agree with you.

5. Bone colector

Bone colector New Member

Mr Exiled had no choice but to ban me.

6. Drago

Drago New Member

This is the biggest problem for us (Dinamo). You can laugh at me, but I'm sure that we would beat anyone @ maksimir, except Arsenal. Liverpool, valencia or ajax would be much easier opponents. I truly admire Wenger, because I know he wont let his players to think that this game is already won. Arsenal will give its best even in Zagreb, because they already know everything what we are typing here.

Of course, we can hope that Dinamo can do something at home, although I don't know how we can keep Arsenal at home (perhaps they are not used to new ground? :lol: )

7. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

Glad to see you followed Exhiled's advice.

8. Gary

Gary New Member

Most of the supporters with less than average IQ knows that Arsenal is huge, capable, one of the best teams in Europe backed up with respectable names and results. But this is present time and you are never sure in football. Present time Dinamo is fresh, motivated and subjectively will be an decent opponent to Arsenal. Not many clubs left Maksimir Park with smile. :)

9. Exiled In Newcastle

Exiled In Newcastle New Member

Zagreb fans:

You are more than welcome here if you follow our rules. Please read the first post in the thread.

If you're going to come on here and tell us you're going to win and tell us this player and that player will do whatever that's fine - although someone will probably not agree!

But if you just want to come on here to make idle internet threats or say 'I'm hard, me!' then don't bother. Tell you what, there are some lads call themselves 'The Herd'. I'm sure if you look round the net you'll find them and I'm sure they'll be happy to chat.

10. algunner

algunner New Member Elite

I just think that we need to perform huge and shut any doubters that Arsenal is no longer inconsistent CL team. We just need to show some real dominance and that should scare teams away. We reached CL final not just by luck but by merit and such dominance should help the team creat some luck on the way to FINALS.

11. Arsenal_FAN1983

Arsenal_FAN1983 New Member

My friend this might only happen in a dream world, its not exactly your prediction its what you hope will happen. :roll:

12. Exiled In Newcastle

Let's make no mistake here, this is no walk in the park fixture. But, it is one that we SHOULD get through.

13. choi12911

choi12911 New Member

I think we should field our strongest team (with the exception of Henry and Cole who aren't match-fit yet) to make sure that we are through.

This will be a fixture we'll have to go through no matter what.

14. Gary

Gary New Member

Ofcourse you should, estimated worth of your players is 232 million €. If you don't win, then something's very wrong with the global value system. :)

15. Exiled In Newcastle

Out of interest how did you come up with the figure 232. And as Thierry is absolutely priceless that figure obviously doesn't include him.

16. NIPOLOPO

NIPOLOPO New Member

Should I provide them with a link to The Herd forum, so they truly understand what <Being hard> really is about? And stop bugging us for good :x

17. Gary

Gary New Member

Quite opposite, we are soft as silk. And gentle. And caring. We'll let Arsenal win for sure. :) I mean get real... those people who were bashing your forum are not Dinamo Zagreb fans. Dinamo Zagreb fans are very jolly happy blokes. Friendly. Very. Trust me. Can we sign Arsenal already won? bwahaha :D

18. zrzy

zrzy New Member

That's true.
    And for Arsenal that will be first game in this season...

I'm sure that will be a great game(s)

EDIT - NO GOAL CLIPS, NO MORE WARNINGS

19. Arsenal_FAN1983

Arsenal_FAN1983 New Member

Some nice goals there, but it won't be as easy against our defence.

20. zrzy

zrzy New Member

Yes, he is crazy.

It will be:

Dinamo - Arsenal 1:0
    Arsenal - Dinamo 2:1

[​IMG][​IMG]