• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Last 16 - Arsenal v Barcelona - 14/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Any opposition fan you speak to point to Per being the weakest link. His stock went down badly after that brain fart against Chelsea and Wenger looked like he was truly irked by it. Not that I think he's as bad as he's made out to be but he probably won't play if Gabriel was fit. Just saw a bit of the Sporting v Barca game during the week, and once again it was the same failings on show. They tried to out-football Barca rather than keep it simple and kept turning over possession consistently, bar half a chance on the break, until Messi scored after being allowed to get on his strongest foot in front of the D. One thing for sure, Barca are coasting through these games and rarely hit top gear to see these teams off.

Wenger's pragmatism against teams at this level gives me confidence though. He has done well in the past and I expect that level of planning and preparation to continue.

Barcelona are superior but one thing they, and other elite teams realise with us is that we are probably one of the better middle ground teams. This due to our technical ability and speed.

If we focus and work hard, and not make too many mistakes for 180 minutes, and the officials do not sabotage us, we have a chance to through. Its not what I want personally though, so two score draws should be enough for me.

General

Established Member
We have to win on Tuesday to have any chance of going through. It would put some doubt in their minds and you could see how edgy they were in the return leg in 2011 until the ref decided it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have to start Ramsey and Coquelin in midfield for me. Elneny would be a terrible decision.

We need Ramsey if we have any joy countering them, like Juve did with Pogba in the final we need someone who can get up constantly.

nmn

Hoping their front 3 get injured for Tuesday, come back fit a day later and then in 3 weeks get injured again just for the second leg. It can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom