• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

Muppy

Gooner83 said:
It will be hilarious if they play Beckham on the right.... Henry, Cole and Reyes will rape him.

:p :lol:

I think they will! Afterall, its their policy to field star players over good players and tactics. The only thing i'm worrying about is Zidane tearing apart our defence but seeing he can't do **** these days, i'm quite positive about this match. Who the **** is Real Madrid?!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i remember gutti once said "i want to play in arsenal" and then wenger replied "we don't need him" haha i had a good laugh at that time.

i wonder what kind of a testimonial will gutti give to us. hopefully gilberto will rape him with his innocent face.

A

Anonymous

i really hope , baptista and robinho , both break a leg , idiots, lured by the clubs reputation , i hope cygan ends there careers

Jkreffer

Established Member
No bobo69, despite him being overweight and lazy, Ronaldo is still very much a great striker, and one of the best in the world.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i hope all will be fit and they will put a good match against each other. i just don't get it with this "i hope for this player to get injured before the game" sh*t kind of thing.

i don't know about you guys but i've been waiting for this game to happen for 10 years. and i was 12 years old at that time. so i hope everybody will be fit and good and play like they really mean it.

come on gooners!

sray2

Real Madrid will become the Inter Milan of 2003, the next team to fully bear the wrath of Arsenal in Europe!!!

Army of Me

Established Member
almost agree, dont think it will the thrashing that inter got, but i am more confident than some on here about our chances.

A

Anonymous

pha2er said:
almost agree, dont think it will the thrashing that inter got, but i am more confident than some on here about our chances.

Why?

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Cos they're playing **** with no likely means to improve over the next month.

We've been playing **** but there has been indications that Arsenal on the other hand could very well improve over the next month.

Meh; it's a cup game anyway so who knows :?:

Army of Me

Established Member
because we're not as bad as some people make out. when all our players are fit and in the right frame of mind we can take on anyone.

because our game is faster than in spain which straight away gives us an advantage.

because real madrid's defence resembles 4 corner flags in strategically placed positions.

because their midfield is slow and just not very good any more.

because they're not exactly setting La Liga alight this season, just like we're not setting the Premiership on fire.

you probably won't agree, but all this together gives us a better chance than you lot seem to think.

sray2

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Having watched Villereal nearly beat them at the weekend Im very confident we can beat them over 2 legs.

watching that game really gave me a lot of confidence in Arsenal...RM practically had no midfield, and Baptista was AWFUL, some of the worst finishing I've seen from a top class player. I really hope he starts against us because he looks like a man with absolutely no confidence, along with some others in the team too.

nazo

Established Member
real madrid 4-2 sevilla
zidane with a hattrick
we dont need him pulling those kinds of tricks on us.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom