• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

nazo

Established Member
pha2er said:
thankfully we're better than sevilla :D

of course we are, but when zidane turns on his magic machine, it doesnt matter who he is playing against.

dont make me pull out some zidane clips and show you what he can do :wink:

jaguars4ever

bluenaz said:
pha2er said:
thankfully we're better than sevilla :D

of course we are, but when zidane turns on his magic machine, it doesnt matter who he is playing against.

dont make me pull out some zidane clips and show you what he can do :wink:
Whatever he can do, Titi can do better.

nazo

Established Member
oh ya and talking about zidane, guti was brilliant. he had 2 assists and a goal for himself. one of the assists was amazing.

Masuperlami

After Real Madrid it'll be Chelsea! As much as I hope Barca to beat Chelsea I'd much prefer us to beat them! And then we shall win the CL!! hohohoho...
Anyway, Zizou with a hattrick, so did our Captain!

kel varnsen

Established Member
bluenaz said:
oh ya and talking about zidane, guti was brilliant. he had 2 assists and a goal for himself. one of the assists was amazing.

guti's backheel assist to zidane was outstanding. one of the best passes i've ever seen.

gun4glory

I keep counting the days before the Madrid game...

I just can't wait, I've had this feeling all season that we are gonna win the CL...

And everything is shaping up for Real Madrid...
Thierry comitted, Cole commited and is fit again, We bought a few players, We have(and can hopefully keep up) a great moral and team spirit...

What worrie me though is that RM won 4-2... Oh No!
WE WON 7-0!!!

I think Real Madrid 2 - 2 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-1 Real Madrid...
*Watch this space* :p
Here's hoping

mariaines

that means.. 35 days for Barca-chelsea!!!!! :roll:
anyway, don't be worried by madrid last game.. they won 4-2 but they could have easily drawn 2-2, their defense sucked again :D so be confident!! and if raul plays, even better! it'll be easier for you guys!!
ps: i'm really expecting an amazing kick from cygan (or whoever who takes his play) to roberto carlos, robinho or guti :D

gun4glory

I'm kidding about being worried, im more confident about RM than i was about Middelsbrough Home tbh... I just can't see us losing the tie...
I can't to see our powerful attack against the stoned Roberto Carlos and Ramos the midget (hes goos but tiny for a CB)...
I can't ****ing wait!

Seriously, weve sorted out our defense this season (only conceded 15 in the league, and only 2 in the CL) and we all know how fatal our attack can be on their day...

Like i said... I REALLY REALLY can't see Real Madrid celebating going through at Highbury...

Next i want Chelsea if they win, if not i want Barca in the Final... Id like to beat Juve as well...

I tremble with excitement everytime i think about this game!

kel varnsen

Established Member
you can't see us losing to real madrid...? please. it will be a tough game and i think it could go either way. maybe real are slight favorites. i'd say about 55-45...

anomaly

kel varnsen said:
you can't see us losing to real madrid...? please. it will be a tough game and i think it could go either way. maybe real are slight favorites. i'd say about 55-45...

is that your predicted scoreline? :D

Viper

Established Member
Some of you do seem to be over-confident D:

I'm sure Real would be up for this game. But, I'm sure we'll get into the QFs.

gun4glory

I'm pretty sure thats the percentage anomaly... ;)

But no i relly can't see us walking off the pitch at Highbury disappointed again... I really cant...

Oh and a couple or betting sites have it totally equal...

thats 50%-50% anomaly :D

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom