• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Rosenborg vs Arsenal | 29/09/04

RobinVanPersie

Van_Persie_lover said:
line up:

ARSENAL
Jens Lehmann
Ashley Cole
Kolo Toure
Sol Campbell
Lauren
Freddie Ljungberg
Edu
Patrick Vieira
Robert Pires
Jose Reyes
Thierry Henry

SUBS
Manuel Almunia
Robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Mathieu Flamini
Pascal Cygan
Jermaine Pennant
Gael Clichy

Owww Pires can play the game. I hope that Robin plays in the second half :D

A

Anonymous

RobinVanPersie said:
Van_Persie_lover said:
line up:

ARSENAL
Jens Lehmann
Ashley Cole
Kolo Toure
Sol Campbell
Lauren
Freddie Ljungberg
Edu
Patrick Vieira
Robert Pires
Jose Reyes
Thierry Henry

SUBS
Manuel Almunia
Robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Mathieu Flamini
Pascal Cygan
Jermaine Pennant
Gael Clichy

Owww Pires can play the game. I hope that Robin plays in the second half :D

Me either

Mark

Established Member
I have a feeling Pennant will come on off the bench and score. Come on Gooners!!

Mark

Established Member
Is anyone watching or listening to the game? If you can link me to somewhere online where I could, please do, if not, then keep unfortunate people like me updated. Cheers.

bencey

Henry puts over the corner and Rosenborg fail to clear. It falls to Fredrik Ljungberg and from close range he makes no mistake turning the ball past the stranded Espen Johnsen.

PolishGooner

7th Minute
GOAL LJUNGBERG! Henry wins the ball back and forces Espen Johnsen to turn it around for a corner. When the low bouncing ball comers in, Ljungberg spins on it and fires home from six yards.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
nah.. we dont play well like that... Rosenborg will have to press, and we will counter and score at least 1 more... sounds like we are still attacking for the most part

algunner

I think pires is playing center with Henry and Reyes on the left may be they need to reverse that formation for more goals from reyes

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom