• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

Lance

On bbc, the manager of Villareal cliams they were better even at highbury. I must be blind, because i didn't think that was the case.

Please tell me, am I blind?

Canuck

Established Member
I think he meant that Villarreal's performance tonight was better than Arsenal's performance last week. Which it probably was...but...:wink:

416657_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg
416529_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

Vindication? Hugs for everyone!

GuNNerZ4LiFe

ARSENAL DESTINED TO BECOME CHAMPIONS OF 2006!!!!!. IT WAS WRITTEN IN HEAVEN AND IT WILL COME TO BE!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE FAITH MY GUNNERS!! JUST LIKE I AND MANY GUUNERS OUT THERE DID WHEN RIQUILME MISSED THAT PEN!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the caps but im overfilled with JOY!!!!!!!!!

karan kansal

WOah that Arsenal chica is hot.. by the way did anyone see the hot villareal chick wearing red? She was sweeter than the Arsenal babe pictured above.

kamikaze80

Established Member
shes pretty attractive, its a bit of a stretch to call her hot. but yea, you gotta love the tight top.

anyone have an alternate link to the henry image thats not showing up?

Canuck

Established Member
There was a really cute Spanish (I assume) girl in a pink tanktop that they kept showing towards the end as well. She pretty much collapsed against the railing when Jens saved the penalty. Poor little thing.

cubbz_th14

ohhhhhh i just cant sleep .. its so so so good ..we'r in the finals ..still cant believe it :) am looking forward to watching the ac / barca game in the evening today ..will atleast be able to watch it without going mental ..i dont have any nails left from last night :roll:

mood

Oh come on guys, dont talk like you've never seen a good looking chick in your live. Dont make me feel like only a bunch of hermits log on this forum. j/k :p

About the game, for some reason, I was not very much worried when they got the penalty. I was shocked that the referee decided to award it.. I was like..what? I had no idea what had just happened. After looking at Lehmann's confidence and Riquelme's face, I knew Jens was going to save it.

Biggus

Established Member
I've been an Arsenal supporter for 35 years.....most of that time we were a medium sized club. We enjoyed raining on the parade of the big glamour boys and stole the crumbs that they dropped, We prided ourselves on our reputation of being partypoopers .Then along came Arsène Wenger and wrought a total revolution..... not only in the way the world saw us but also in the way we saw ourselves, and we now stand at the dawn of a new era for the club. There are those who say the old Arsenal......and the old girl Highbury is gone, We are a new club -almost- and we should adjust our expections accordingly.
Maybe they're right to say we should have strode into the final in a style befitting us, and I should expect more.

I'm just glad we're there, and we have a chance of winning it.......
With a nicked goal against the run of play, with a controversial decision or on penalties.....It matters not a whit.....so long as we give the old girl a good sending off.

Army of Me

Established Member
i was gonna write about how crap the game was last night, and how easily that ****er went down for a penalty, but in the end i figured this would do...

WE ****ING WON!!!1!!!

1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0!

man i'm so happy, so very very very happy. all the **** we've went through this year, tottenham being above us, losing to bolton every other week, a decimated defence for most of the season - this more than makes up for it!

Paris here we come!! yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Arsène WENGERS MAGIC
HE WEARS A MAGIC HAT
AND WHEN HE SAW THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
HE SAID "I'M HAVING THAT"!

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...

Army of Me

Established Member
Take the pain 59 year Gooner!!! it's worth it.

Does anyone have any clips of us fans celebrating, preferably when Jens made that save? my mate is gutted we went through (he hates arsenal for some unknown reason) and I want to annoy him all day.

Watched the game in a pub in West Hampstead last night....

Wasn't an easy game to watch and wasn't really enjoyable until Jens stopped that penalty!

Absolutely amazing night - crying my eyes out like the little woman that i am. Was so emotional.

We'll get ripped to pieces playing like that against Barcelona or Milan but if we win it AND knock the Yids out of Champions League next season it would be extra special.

Might go to Paris for a couple of days for the final - not gonna get a ticket to teh game but will galavant around the Stadium in hysterics if we win it.

Come on you Gooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy it's ridiculous!

Bring on the final!!!!

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom