• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

mariaines

so i saw the match later last night.. and i have a question.. was it all planned from the start? i mean, giving them the possession, allow them to play and create some non dangerous chances.. because that burned them down, they had no strenght in the 2nd part, they were absolutely tired... they're always slow, and this time they played a littel bit faster in the 1st part..
we all saw the poor game arsenal displayed but i wonder now if that was all planned.. :roll:

flaunt

I think the penalty last night = Dennis Bergkamp 1999.

The luck of cruel fate.

And now another Spanish side stands in our way (we will have played 3). I've said that Arsenal would do much better in the Spanish League without the overly physical challenges teams like Bolton and Blackburn throw at us.

XWA

We now have to go all the way, because now we have something to prove to all the critics. There are now a lot of people who even dared to call Arsenal cowards especially the way we played last night. It's like we're the bad guys and we don't and never deserved to be in the champions league final. There are a lot of Arsenal-haters in this Barcelona-Loving world and thus a lot of people like to see them win. I am glad that we're in the final, but I hate it when people says we're a disgrace, because we usually play differently. We need to play in full attack and blast in a couple of goals and outplay Barcelona. Hope we finally win it.

SCF

I think your performance on Tuesday was a bloody disgrace. I'm a neutral dutch bloke and I was really hoping Vilarreal would go through. I also think that Wenger is a conservative cun.t that doesnt deserve to be in a CL final let alone be at a club like yours. How can you play that defensively with all the attacking qualities you've got ?? You should always play to the team's strenghts. I really do hope that your club gets its ass kicked by Barcelona who are at least playing positive dutch-style football.

Sack Wenger !

Lord Dula

Established Member
SCF said:
I think your performance on Tuesday was a bloody disgrace. I'm a neutral dutch bloke and I was really hoping Vilarreal would go through. I also think that Wenger is a conservative cun.t that doesnt deserve to be in a CL final let alone be at a club like yours. How can you play that defensively with all the attacking qualities you've got ?? You should always play to the team's strenghts. I really do hope that your club gets its ass kicked by Barcelona who are at least playing positive dutch-style football.

Sack Wenger !

You loved it really clogg man.

Captain

Established Member
Barca are playing free-flowing, positive football are they?

did you happen to see their game tonight or last week?

Are you a yid in disguise?

:lol: :roll:

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
SCF said:

Sack Wenger !

you do you'r wanking and leave the football to people who understand the game. ****

and BTW if you hate arsenal that much and the way Arsène runs the show you can **** off. I ****ing hate it when people like you come to other clubs forum and start bashing the football club that the forum is based on.

gunnerGH

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
SCF said:

Sack Wenger !

you do you'r wanking and leave the football to people who understand the game. ****

and BTW if you hate arsenal that much and the way Arsène runs the show you can f**k off. I f****g hate it when people like you come to other clubs forum and start bashing the football club that the forum is based on.

True, it is quite annoying. People just cant accept Wengers change of tactics in Europe which have led us all the way to Paris...

oh well

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Gunnergregharrison said:
NIPOLOPO said:
SCF said:

Sack Wenger !

and BTW if you hate arsenal that much and the way Arsène runs the show you can f**k off. I f****g hate it when people like you come to other clubs forum and start bashing the football club that the forum is based on.

True, it is quite annoying. People just cant accept Wengers change of tactics in Europe which have led us all the way to Paris...

oh well

It's not like we played all of our 9 games defensively, as soon as Arsenal defend against Villarreal. the whole world talks about, how defensive we are, they don’t remember, how we played against real madrid ,( home and away), or Juve. oh well probably a little spod fan. :roll:

adjie

flaunt said:
I think the penalty last night = Dennis Bergkamp 1999.

The luck of cruel fate.

And now another Spanish side stands in our way (we will have played 3). I've said that Arsenal would do much better in the Spanish League without the overly physical challenges teams like Bolton and Blackburn throw at us.

Or we ask them to move there ? :D
They already have Campo, right ?

sabret00the

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
Gunnergregharrison said:
NIPOLOPO said:
SCF said:

Sack Wenger !

oh well

It's not like we played all of our 9 games defensively, as soon as Arsenal defend against Villarreal. the whole world talks about, how defensive we are, they don’t remember, how we played against real madrid ,( home and away), or Juve. oh well probably a little spod fan. :roll:
We've played two positive attacking games in the knockout stages this year, the rest was tripe and while it's conveniant to say "the change of tactics and style (mourinho envy) lead us to where we are" Barca got here playing the football we're reknowned for. i just hope we play enjoyable imaginative football against Barca. there we no reason not to do so against Villa in the second leg.

SCF

You did play crap most of the CL campaign. Only the 2 matches against Real Madrid were good and Juventus at home was quite good as well. You only scored 10 goals in 6 matches in the easiest CL group ever....

I think you really dont deserve to be in the final. Wenger has behaved himself like a little boy in the press all year long. Your team has played ****ty football until 2 , 3 months ago. Your team is a one man show and the manager is a useless tactician. You should have lost away at villareal by 3 goals if Franco and Forlan made their chances. I havent seen 1 decent shot on goal from your team all night long......

I do think it's great that Bergkamp and Van Persie are in the final as are loads of other dutchmen but I would be embarrased as hell by those CL performances if I was an arsenal fan.

If you just had another manager at the club you would have reached the CL final years ago....

jgunner84

SCF said:
You did play crap most of the CL campaign. Only the 2 matches against Real Madrid were good and Juventus at home was quite good as well. You only scored 10 goals in 6 matches in the easiest CL group ever....

I think you really dont deserve to be in the final. Wenger has behaved himself like a little boy in the press all year long. Your team has played ****ty football until 2 , 3 months ago. Your team is a one man show and the manager is a useless tactician. You should have lost away at villareal by 3 goals if Franco and Forlan made their chances. I havent seen 1 decent shot on goal from your team all night long......

I do think it's great that Bergkamp and Van Persie are in the final as are loads of other dutchmen but I would be embarrased as hell by those CL performances if I was an arsenal fan.

If you just had another manager at the club you would have reached the CL final years ago....

I'll tell you what.. This is the first time Arsenal ever reached the final. That's why Arsenal fans are not so disgusted with the performance. We had great players like Viera,Overmars,Anelka,Adams,Parlour, Petit and so many others. All these years we played breathtaking football and still people derided us because of our inability to win European ties. Now is our big chance.

All these years ACMilan have also got thru due to luck(Ajax,PSV,Lyon-where they were battered honestly). Juve also got thru due to luck many times(werder bremen, Barca in 2003-ETgoal which they didn't deserve). Manutd in semifnal and final of 1999.
There are so many examples. But still people never said that ACMilan,Juve won due to luck and so on. They won it and are proud holders of the trophy.

My opinion is that it does not matter a **** to a true arsenal fan whether we win 1-0 and the goal comes off Ronaldinho's butt(quoted from another fan on this forum) in the 90th minute. We will still be happy and the beer wil still be flowing.

kanooo

If we play like we did against Villareal in Spain, we'll be screwed bit time in the final.

We must try a lot harder to win the ball back if we lost it.

If Villareal can keep the ball so well, Barcelona can even do it better - I'm afraid.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom