• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Whether he goes or stays, I hope the club sorts it out soon. Can't be having him saying Toodles in October and we're scrambling for cover.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He grew up a Betis fan ffs and came up through their academy.

I bet he’s been seen wearing the top and they’ve taken that to mean he wants to go back there.
Don't see the problem tbh.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him back here on loan.

ChefMan21

Looks like - in a grainy photo at that - some bloke wearing a Real Betis shirt in a cafe, one wearing glasses at that. Does Ceballos wear glasses? Ceballos is still contracted to R. Madrid. Extremely - extremely - unlikely that he would wear that out and about.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's the best player we have in midfield. I know that's not difficult but its enough to want to keep him. I'd take him permanently for £25m but another loan would also be ok.
He was poor all season, just about started playing well in July. Worth 25M though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clearly Real madrid want to cash in if its only loan again it wouldn't take that long.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He had injuries so a bit stop start but yes, the run in was good, one of our best players in July!
Needed an adjustment period too, coming from La Liga to the PL.

A deal for next season looks unlikely though. I’m guessing staying in La Liga keeps him close to the national team manager ahead of the European Championship.

In Spain I’m not sure they put so much value in a guy doing his thing abroad, unless it’s a superstar.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we are just holding fire to see if we land the other midfield players. Its a pretty specific need along side Xhaka & Dani.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not sure that rule applies to Seville kids.

Fair point. Maybe I'm just being a bit bitter as I really wanted us to sign him or at least get him on loan again.
Him rejecting us to earn a starting place at Real you could understand but choosing Betis over us feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth, from a purely footballing perspective anyway.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Needed an adjustment period too, coming from La Liga to the PL.

A deal for next season looks unlikely though. I’m guessing staying in La Liga keeps him close to the national team manager ahead of the European Championship.

In Spain I’m not sure they put so much value in a guy doing his thing abroad, unless it’s a superstar.

I was convinced he wanted to stay here but I guess playing in Spain would be a big advantage for him, family etc so maybe some truth to the Betis links. Its not like we're the PL champions or anything, just 8th PL team still trying to attract top players.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s not here is he? Season is around the corner.
He clearly wants to play for us based on the conversation Arteta had with him. Seems Madrid want to a permanent move. Madrid need cash.

Madrid are dragging their feet hoping to drag it into the new season and put us under pressure to agree to their terms
Hopefully, Madrid sort it out soon

GDeep™

League is very weak
He clearly wants to play for us based on the conversation Arteta had with him. Seems Madrid want to a permanent move. Madrid need cash.

Madrid are dragging their feet hoping to drag it into the new season and put us under pressure to agree to their terms
Hopefully, Madrid sort it out soon
Have you heard the saying “a Spaniard has many mouths”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom