• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerShy

I think this one will get done. The issue will be:
Loan v buy v loan W/ option v loan with obligation

He was playing good football at the end of the season. He fits into a two man pivot or a three man midfield. For all the talk about Betis they finished 15th, five points above relegation.

Arsenal is the best place to be for him. I honestly think the EPL and Arteta will make him a better footballer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Screw him, he can rot in the stands at Madrid.
Not his fault really.

Aouar is basically a more dynamic version of Ceballos. Don’t think we’d ever get both of them but I’ll be very sad/angry if we don’t get at least one.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Not his fault really.

Aouar is basically a more dynamic version of Ceballos. Don’t think we’d ever get both of them but I’ll be very sad/angry if we don’t get at least one.
we don't know for sure we ever tried to keep him - I'm beginning to suspect Arteta is even worse (or should that be better) than Wenger at keeping his cards close to his chest

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not really that bothered to keep him. He started doing well towards the end but don't think he's an amazing player or anything

Yeah but feels like it, given what we're left with now.

He was playing really well towards the end, I said it'd be like a second season for him after Covid, and it really seemed that way.

If we get him I hope it's with an obligation to buy. Don't want to develope him further for those scumbags in Madrid.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
we don't know for sure we ever tried to keep him - I'm beginning to suspect Arteta is even worse (or should that be better) than Wenger at keeping his cards close to his chest

A good manager has to know when to feed the fans and what to feed them with. Wenger was a master at it, often his reply to a question was just a grin, which doesn't really tell you anything, even though you feel like he's told you something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom