• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Glad that Emery is managing to slide his favorite, Mustafi constantly in the line-up.

Was told by know-it-all Einsteins on here that we wouldn't see him again and that I should stop trolling. But action speaks louder than words! Mustafi is Emery favorite. Like Xhaka.
He still can't get into the starting 11 when the other two clowns are dropping 2/10s.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why aren't the idiots running our Twitter not just posting a pic of the line up like they used to?

Shìt's not showing up, and when I click, it sends me to some live commentary crap - who in their right mind would listen to that boring nonsense btw?

Time for a new adblocker it seems.

Behave. Every click they con out of us goes towards our transfer budget.

Big brain stuff from Raul.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Kieran "tucked in shirt" Tierney and Hector "all black everything boots" Bellerin bombing up and down the carpet?

Fasten your seatbelts ladies, EmeryBall is about arrive.

Firetruck

Honestly, except for the striker I honestly don't know if this side is any worse than our regular side. Both good and bad I guess...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’ll be an English speaking stream made by the League Cup dw, they’ll edit it down late for their highlights package.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lol Pep is starting Sterling against Preston, another 8-0 on the cards.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Kieran "tucked in shirt" Tierney and Hector "all black everything boots" Bellerin bombing up and down the carpet?

Fasten your seatbelts ladies, EmeryBall is about arrive.
But Özil is starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom